Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 131
Like Tree10Likes

Restorations coming in?

This is a discussion on Restorations coming in? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Blue/grey letter is sheriff one Yellow/Gold is real letter....
Page: 5


  1. #61
    Senior Member Helseth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,259

    Default

    Blue/grey letter is sheriff one
    Yellow/Gold is real letter.

  2. #62
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    35

    Default

    so just 1 guy got his stuff restored so far?

  3. #63
    Senior Member suikkeli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smexy View Post
    so just 1 guy got his stuff restored so far?
    Seems so and thats, becouse he did call them. Too bad that i dont live in us and go kick their door to give my items back.
    So only way to get items is to call them and im not going to pay hunreds of € by just calling them, becouse they are lazy ppl who dont know what they are doing.

  4. #64
    Senior Member Helseth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,259

    Default

    *Opens up a ticket*
    *Reads first 3 letters*
    *Copy-pastes random crap from column X*

    "Thank you for taking your time to contact Knight Online World Support.
    Unfortunately as stated before, the situation has been explained to you with your previous tickets.
    We are sorry to say that we are unable to provide you with any further assist with the issue.
    Thank you for your understanding on the matter."

    *Closes ticket*
    *Win*
    *Opens new ticket*

  5. #65
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jewland
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suikkeli View Post
    Seems so and thats, becouse he did call them. Too bad that i dont live in us and go kick their door to give my items back.
    So only way to get items is to call them and im not going to pay hunreds of by just calling them, becouse they are lazy ppl who dont know what they are doing.
    So the office of NTT and their support is in the US , but they hosted Knightonline in turkey ? Correct me if i'm wrong

  6. #66
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Da streets
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    So the office of NTT and their support is in the US , but they hosted Knightonline in turkey ? Correct me if i'm wrong
    there support is probably somewhere in india if they even have support.. I think its just a robot
    razor likes this.

  7. #67
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    My friend just got restoration in cwest
    I'd suggest to everyone to check their letters.

  8. #68
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    My friend just got restoration in cwest
    I'd suggest to everyone to check their letters.

    can you put some SS here? its unbelievable that something is actually happening..

  9. #69
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimX View Post
    can you put some SS here? its unbelievable that something is actually happening..
    My friend isn't here atm but when he comes on.
    yea sure.

  10. #70
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Czech republic/Spanish
    Posts
    572

    Default

    Who get restored? Bera?

  11. #71
    Senior Member WnxMiqdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,764

    Default

    who got restored

  12. #72
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Czech republic/Spanish
    Posts
    572

    Default

    Sorry gramar nazi

  13. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    314

    Default

    be patient! the fella said we are gonna get SS soon! I can't wait for work to be done and get home.. maybe i have some letters to open !

  14. #74
    Senior Member MASTERSLAVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lower Saxony - Germany
    Posts
    141

    Default

    couldnt belive it but a friend of mine just got his items back aswell. (c-west tho)

  15. #75
    Senior Member WnxMiqdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MASTERSLAVE View Post
    couldnt belive it but a friend of mine just got his items back aswell. (c-west tho)
    was it dirtyape tell him to post SS!!!!!!


Similar Threads

  1. So when Edana Coming?
    By el_tankie in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-10-2007, 01:43 PM
  2. :O new things coming..
    By BP_Slayer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 05:00 PM
  3. When is Edena coming out?
    By MoGax in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-20-2006, 01:25 PM
  4. How come everyone's having probs with quiting clan
    By Inpulse in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-20-2006, 12:26 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •