Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

To the retard trying to hack ko4life

This is a discussion on To the retard trying to hack ko4life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This goes to that retarded Turk trying to hack ko4life (prolly Zaraki or HolyDreamz). Go study something about computers so ...
Page: 1

Default To the retard trying to hack ko4life

This goes to that retarded Turk trying to hack ko4life (prolly Zaraki or HolyDreamz). Go study something about computers so u are not the stupid ignorant u are. Damn script kiddy that thinks he is so leet. Your cpanel password resets aren't working either.

I got this email a few days ago but didnt notice it cause it was in my junk:

Hello Sandro Jurado, Server Pimps is currently upping up our security system, and because of this, we need you to put a file named DF.txt with your cpanel and ftp information in it, in the home dir of your ftp account. This would be similar to http://www.ko4life.com/DF.txt . Please make sure you take the necessary precautions with your security. Since this is an obvious risk. We apologize. The reason we are doing this, is to confirm the fact that our active members are the actual members who registered, and to stop bandwidth abuse. Please comply with this promptly.
    This is an automated message based on the information in our MySQL database. Please do not reply.

- Pimp Daddy.
    U can check that DF.txt file now, moron. Hope u like my username and password. I'm so so close of IP banning whole Turkey for good. 7% of members is not worth all the troubles some of u are giving us. If u are from Turkey and u know who is doing all this shit, talk to him or better start looking for a different KO site.

Banned Senior Member

Banned

hahaha we never sent u that shit :P :lol:

get em zaraki

Banned

Default Re: To the retard trying to hack ko4life

Originally posted by Devile
    This goes to that retarded Turk trying to hack ko4life (prolly Zaraki or HolyDreamz). Go study something about computers so u are not the stupid ignorant u are. Damn script kiddy that thinks he is so leet. Your cpanel password resets aren't working either.

I got this email a few days ago but didnt notice it cause it was in my junk:

Hello Sandro Jurado, Server Pimps is currently upping up our security system, and because of this, we need you to put a file named DF.txt with your cpanel and ftp information in it, in the home dir of your ftp account. This would be similar to http://www.ko4life.com/DF.txt . Please make sure you take the necessary precautions with your security. Since this is an obvious risk. We apologize. The reason we are doing this, is to confirm the fact that our active members are the actual members who registered, and to stop bandwidth abuse. Please comply with this promptly.
    This is an automated message based on the information in our MySQL database. Please do not reply.

- Pimp Daddy.
    U can check that DF.txt file now, moron. Hope u like my username and password. I'm so so close of IP banning whole Turkey for good. 7% of members is not worth all the troubles some of u are giving us. If u are from Turkey and u know who is doing all this shit, talk to him or better start looking for a different KO site.
    Ban all of turkey for the win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morrr

One word... VENDETTA!!! ^_^

htaccess file ftw dev, or implement a full security module, I ca nrecommend a few if needed , worse case do what you said do, ban the whole Ip block

Yun_Yuuzhan

I'd like to know why so many people do these kids the credit of calling them "hackers". Reading instructions off a website or downloading a few tools does not make you a hacker, it makes you a script kiddie. Aka, a wannabe. In hacker texts, such people have been referred to as "a little geek that knows the magic words but really has no idea what the fuck he's doing". It's about as impressive as making a sandwich.

Zaraki/HolyDreamz/whoeveritis, If you want to impress someone, write your own tools to do the job. Oh wait, you can't, because you can't program anything to save your life. Lol.

.htaccess is already in place with most IP blocks I will ban, but just commented. Tard keeps pissing me off, I'll remove all those ####.

StarSoul

I just made a badass sandwich tho... :wub:

Hostage

Originally posted by StarSoul

Shit, I just got a Big Mac.

I dont really see how hacking a forum is going to get them anywhere. :lol:

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Hostage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hostage)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-StarSoul

Shit, I just got a Big Mac.

I dont really see how hacking a forum is going to get them anywhere. :lol:[/b]
    That's the other thing. A number of people already hate about 80% of Turkey. Do they really think it's going to make it any better if they continue to harass our common forum? Oh, wait, they're NOT thinking.

tolgahan

I think they used proxy to attack ko4life. Why do u want to ban all turkish ips? If u dont want i wont come anymore.. There was a turkish forum.Forum users was talking about Israel ..After a week they hacked forum
    I mean if u let ppl insult turks(I know u dont let but even u some ppl are still posting racist posts..It seems as if all forum is racist ) ,turks ll want to attack site.

Oink

Damn you guys are stupid, Blaming me for everything it wasnt me (Zaraki) for fuck sake idiots... If i'd want this forum i'd have took it allready.

Also, get a proof that its me and then write my nick or Holydreamz's retards.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by tolgahan
    I *think *they *used proxy to attack ko4life. Why do u want to ban all turkish ips? If u dont want i wont come anymore.. There was a turkish forum.Forum users was talking about Israel ..After a week they hacked forum
    I mean if u let ppl insult turks(I know u dont let but even u some ppl are still posting racist posts..It seems as if all forum is racist ) *,turks ll want to attack site.
    That's their response? Attack anything that shows the slightest criticism? That's a really foolish way to drag yourself through life, my friend. Making that many enemies will destroy anyone, so to speak.

Tuffyone

Originally posted by Oink
    Damn you guys are stupid, Blaming me for everything it wasnt me (Zaraki) for fuck sake idiots... If i'd want this forum i'd have took it allready.

Also, get a proof that its me and then write my nick or Holydreamz's retards.
    that sounds intresting ^_^

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast