dupes

This is a discussion on dupes within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I say to my clannies on beramus.......dupe is on ............this is not the real price of things. Everyone says i ...
Page: 1

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Default dupes

I say to my clannies on beramus.......dupe is on ............this is not the real price of things. Everyone says i am crazy, that prices are low becouse there is no money on market .........
    ss taken with 2-3 hours diference

I'm gonna tell u a little secret but dont tell anyone cause they will panic.

THERE\'S A NEW DUPING METHOD OUT!

Been out for weeks now but is not wide spread yet.

userbin

lols <3 mr green :>

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

lmao........... sorry to burst your bubble
    BUT I ALREADY KNEW IT LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL 111111 ONENEOENEOENOENEONEONEONEOENe

But no one believed me ^^

EDIT: i just want to know one thing, do abyss gem still drops gold bars ? I dont think so ........... and if i am right, something even more fishy is going on (deeeeeeer we all know that people do what they want with db), since all gb were deleted,

sexa

Originally posted by Gollum
    i just want to know one thing, do abyss gem still drops gold bars ?
    yes idan got 1 like 3 weeks ago and posted on ss section

Yesterday there were guys shouting, selling II +8/80...re +3 etc...Didn't even bother to screen these, what for? There hasn't been decent dupe wipe for months.

Oh btw those guys weren't random turks, they were shouting a lot with fluent english... <_<

tolgahan

Originally posted by Devile
    I'm gonna tell u a little secret but dont tell anyone cause they will panic.

THERE\'S A NEW DUPING METHOD OUT!

Been out for weeks now but is not wide spread yet.
    delive ---->>>>

hmm.. i'm going to tell something.. firstly, some point of tis dupe method like some at v1324.. but not same..
    we're using programming codes wit KO.. and we're fcuking the acc.. wit tis method, dupe is possible..lol..

on the other hands.. we have aLL item codes in KO.. item codes like skill codes but not same too.. and not useful for all gamers.. only programmers can use item codes with my special C++ programm.. firstly, we're scan all codes in the char select screen.. later we're loginning into game and we're write items codes on the KO.. but this method isnt working now.. we're still tryin' to work..

not my words