I know this is not the right place but ...

This is a discussion on I know this is not the right place but ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have very big problem with my fps. It is generally around 20 but when there are lots of ppl ...
Page: 1

erel

Default I know this is not the right place but ...

I have very big problem with my fps. It is generally around 20 but when there are lots of ppl it decreases 6 and freezes.
    Can someone help me to stabilize the fps and increase it. I changed every detail "Low" in options menu but it did not help.
    My pc:
    p4 3 ghz
    1024mb ram
    256mb ati radeon 9600xt

tolu

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

close the anti virus ............i had norton here, and it fuked up my game.

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

Right click my computer > left click propities > advanced > performace settings > adjust for best performace... Apply > ok

Makes a heap of difference, also if ure not using system restore turn that off too...

evenson

Originally posted by Anzac
    Right click my computer > left click propities > advanced > performace settings > adjust for best performace... Apply > ok

Makes a heap of difference, also if ure not using system restore turn that off too...

My fps went from 30 to 70...doin this.. average. Everythings much faster.. thanks. Btw im using the same setup as the guy who started the post except im using a amd 3200+ proc

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

i did that and my visual settings turned into something that reminded me of windows 95.......i didnt like it

evenson

Lol, change ur visual settings back, but it still enhanced fps.

i deleted my current internet security and now i have 70-80 fps.. pretty much same comp sa u

in that case temp, have 2 users one for ko and one for making windows look pretty

erel

ty but nothing changed
    What i have done are these:
    I reinstal garphic card driver
    I changed every option in game and in my comp for performance
    I played with refresh rates.
    I install a program which one guy said , named "refreshlock"
    However nothing solve my problem.

I am looking like some options such as, maybe CS players remember, vertical syn OFF and fps_max 100. These were increasing my fps to 99 while i was playing counterstrike.
    Another question while i was looking my graphic card options i have seen some choices like antiallising etc. direct 3d and opengl options. Do u know any changes in these improves my fps?

Dont re-install your video card drivers, update them

NVIDIA
    ATI