Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

retarded faggots at oly

This is a discussion on retarded faggots at oly within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; *sigh*...
Page: 1

Default retarded faggots at oly

*sigh*

we also have a clan called werhmacht there (sry for spelling :x)

Banned Senior Member

screen given to Averie, btw she says she remembers you :P

Originally posted by phantomlink
    screen given to Averie, btw she says she remembers you :P
    averie ? u mean there is a gm on olympia?

from what i heard she is corrupted

Banned Senior Member

no she's not a GM on oly not involved much with KO anymore I believe but was one of the people k2 people online I had atm

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Default Re: retarded faggots at oly

Originally posted by Arca_

*sigh*
    So you want someone banned because they're showing their pride for something?
    Regardless of what the symbol is, it's freedom of speech. As long as it does not cause direct violence it is legal, and perfectly fine in the eyes of any sane government.

As far as I know, Nazi's aren't banned in the United States, and are allowed to continue if they are not the direct cause of acts of crime.

Is this a crime? No.

bleaF

they had that long time ago but changed guess they took it back <_<

5DollahSuckySucky

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Arca_

*sigh*
    Regardless of what the symbol is, it's freedom of speech. As long as it does not cause direct violence it is legal, and perfectly fine in the eyes of any sane government.

As far as I know, Nazi's aren't banned in the United States, and are allowed to continue if they are not the direct cause of acts of crime.

Is this a crime? No.[/b]
    They said they put it becuz ppl flamed them for being turkish and they put the nazi symbol becuz they hate americans thats what i heard from one of their clannies :wacko:

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by 5DollahSuckySucky+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(5DollahSuckySucky)</div>
    Originally posted by lutz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Arca_

*sigh*

Is this a crime? No.
    They said they put it becuz ppl flamed them for being turkish and they put the nazi symbol becuz they hate americans thats what i heard from one of their clannies :wacko:[/b]
    0.o; why would the Nazi symbol show a hatred toward Americans?

redfieldTnT

noone asks plx bann tormentors thier pentacle is disrespectful to my close minded gay religon

Pwner

<!--QuoteBegin-Arca_

*sigh*

Is this a crime? No.[/b]

Oh ok i see, then it would be ok for me to have a burning turkish flagg as a symbol on my cape ? Couse it dosen'y cause direct violence, but of course then everyone on this forum would whine like fucking retards.. But yeah u know, it's ok to kill jews, but not ok to wear a burning turkish flag ? You only showed that u are a retard with posting that comment

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

for the idiot saying its ok...then explain why i was banned for saying i fuk allah....oh ya thats right cuz whatever the turks want the turks get....turks report that and the clan will be disbanded and/or banned

Healo

deja vu or have we already gone over this before :rollseyes:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...&highlight=nazi

GoodGun

<!--QuoteBegin-Arca_

*sigh*

Is this a crime? No.[/b]
    acctualy its a crime in germany

Originally posted by GoodGun+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GoodGun)</div>
    Originally posted by lutz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Arca_

*sigh*

Is this a crime? No.
    acctualy its a crime in germany[/b]

this isnt germany

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast