Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

retarded faggots at oly

This is a discussion on retarded faggots at oly within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cama, we arent dumbshit masses like the turks, so we cant spam like them to get what we want, we ...
Page: 2

cama, we arent dumbshit masses like the turks, so we cant spam like them to get what we want, we dont have their numbers. goodgun, its USKO but i think it might be illegal for german ppl to play a game with that on it >.< i dunno really, but i know there was a bunch of shit gin down about germans playing ET...

ARCA SCROLLS FOR ARENA LOL

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Default Re: retarded faggots at oly

Originally posted by Pwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pwner)</div>
    Originally posted by lutz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Arca_

*sigh*
    So you want someone banned because they're showing their pride for something?
    Regardless of what the symbol is, it's freedom of speech. As long as it does not cause direct violence it is legal, and perfectly fine in the eyes of any sane government.

As far as I know, Nazi's aren't banned in the United States, and are allowed to continue if they are not the direct cause of acts of crime.

Is this a crime? No.

Oh ok i see, then it would be ok for me to have a burning turkish flagg as a symbol on my cape ? Couse it dosen'y cause direct violence, but of course then everyone on this forum would whine like fucking retards.. But yeah u know, it's ok to kill jews, but not ok to wear a burning turkish flag ? You only showed that u are a retard with posting that comment[/b]
    lol xD
    If you're wearing a burning Turkish flag, hell, you could WEAR A BURNING CHINESE FLAG OR ANY FLAG.
    I think it should be okay, as you won't be living for long - talk about being emo and burning yourself alive o.o :lol:

It's perfectly fine to burn a Turkish flag anywhere in the world. It's perfectly fine to burn any flag in the world, with the possible exception of that nation's flag in that country. As far as the United States goes, only flag you can't burn is the US flag (not exactly against the law, but it's considered a "crime"). You're entitled to freedom of speech.

As far as I know

2967 Michelson Dr. STE G425
    Irvine, CA 92612

CA = California.
    California = UNITED STATES.

And Cama, you were banned because of arbitrary demands, which, actually, is legal under their Terms and Conditions :x

Banned

Even if showing a nazi sign is not a crime or anything or against any law, some people really need to know how offensive it is. They dont need to read the laws or anything like that about showing nazi signs, they need to use their own fucking head of what it means. I really dont get how the death of 6million innocent people could become a respectful and cool sign. Those Turks that made that clan must be a little kid or a stupid fag with no brain. Even though if this was allowed people that use this sign need to use common sense.. its really not cool

Thesource

Using a Nazi flag is as stupid as saying "fuck allah" or "fuck muslims" etc. etc.

imo beaning that stupid must be a ban reason.

cccch

who cares if it offends you, or anyone else? People arent limited to things that please you and other people in the united states. The nazi symbol is in no way illegal in the united states, which is where k2 happens to be. If it rages you i think its kind of funny. I would probably lol irl if i saw someone getting mad over a nazi symbol. Fanatics these days... make me sad

Originally posted by Thesource
    Using a Nazi flag is as stupid as saying "fuck allah" or "fuck muslims" etc. etc. *

imo beaning *that stupid must be a ban reason.
    Such a tunnel minded person. Either that or fucking conceited :lol:

Originally posted by cccch
    who cares if it offends you, or anyone else? *People arent limited to things that please you and other people in the united states. *The nazi symbol is in no way illegal in the united states, which is where k2 happens to be. *If it rages you i think its kind of funny. *I would probably lol irl if i saw someone getting mad over a nazi symbol. *Fanatics these days... *make me sad
    + fucking one.

evenson

Whiney Little Bitches. Theres a crackhead downtown here that has a swastica tatooed on his stomach, and i mean the ENTIRE stomach, its fucking huge. And he doesnt get "banned." He'll end up getting killed, so go kill him cz and stop crying. No offense arca, i just hate these people who try to supress freedom of speech, media and alike.

Originally posted by cccch
    who cares if it offends you, or anyone else? *People arent limited to things that please you and other people in the united states. *The nazi symbol is in no way illegal in the united states, which is where k2 happens to be. *If it rages you i think its kind of funny. *I would probably lol irl if i saw someone getting mad over a nazi symbol. *Fanatics these days... *make me sad
    for once i agree with u corey h43r:

fucking dumb americans, freedom of speech does not apply in a privately run computer game. K2 can create whatever rules they like, and do not need any reason to ban certain images.

I agree that symbols should not become taboo, and people should get over the swastika, but if K2 say its illegal then its illegal. How anyone can equate public liberties with the protocols of a computer game is beyond me.

that svastika represents something very bad, u r prolly all kids, and maybe not educated enought to know what happend under that symbol in recent history,
    in my fuked Serbia we still have city's where Germans r not allowed to step in B)

Sufferion

this is an ancient roman symbol of power , it had nothing to do with nazys till 1933's .

so nazies just stole it from an ancient roman ruin and used it as a symbol , not a good reason to ban ppl anywayz , cya .

Originally posted by Sufferion
    this is an ancient roman symbol of power , it had nothing to do with nazys till 1933's .

so nazies just stole it from an ancient roman ruin and used it as a symbol , not a good reason to ban ppl anywayz , cya .
    +1

arcaaa!!! :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by Sufferion

fuck you , you son of a bitch! You are like 'Oh, that were old times, fuck them!' ! I hope you'll die,
    imagine you had a brother,a sister, a mother, a grandpa and a grandma, and all of them were killled by nazis!

WTF IS THIS STILL FUNNY?! NO! IS THIS STILL SOMETHING TO SHIT ON IT?! NO! SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND THING WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast