Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

retarded faggots at oly

This is a discussion on retarded faggots at oly within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Arca just wants attention :P....
Page: 3

Road

Arca just wants attention :P.

Sufferion

Originally posted by W33dStyle+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(W33dStyle)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sufferion
    this is an ancient roman symbol of power , it had nothing to do with nazys till 1933's .

so nazies just stole it from an ancient roman ruin and used it as a symbol , not a good reason to ban ppl anywayz , cya .

fuck you , you son of a bitch! You are like 'Oh, that were old times, fuck them!' ! I hope you'll die,
    imagine you had a brother,a sister, a mother, a grandpa and a grandma, and all of them were killled by nazis!

WTF IS THIS STILL FUNNY?! NO! IS THIS STILL SOMETHING TO SHIT ON IT?! NO! SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND THING WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT![/b]

hmm , whats your problem and what are you talking about ?

ToX1CiTy

Originally posted by Sufferion+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sufferion)</div>
    Originally posted by W33dStyle@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sufferion

this is an ancient roman symbol of power , it had nothing to do with nazys till 1933's .

so nazies just stole it from an ancient roman ruin and used it as a symbol , not a good reason to ban ppl anywayz , cya .

fuck you , you son of a bitch! You are like 'Oh, that were old times, fuck them!' ! I hope you'll die,
    imagine you had a brother,a sister, a mother, a grandpa and a grandma, and all of them were killled by nazis!

WTF IS THIS STILL FUNNY?! NO! IS THIS STILL SOMETHING TO SHIT ON IT?! NO! SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND THING WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!

hmm , whats your problem and what are you talking about ?[/b]
    when Arca first told me about it.. i said.. so what k2 won't do anything.. and it's only stupid littile turk kids.. i won't whine abou it.
    but when i see how ppl call it "freedom of speech" all i can say is HOW FUKING DARE YOU?!
    HOW FUKING DARE YOU TO CALL THE DEATH OF MY GRANDPARENTS.. AND OF MY FAMILY AND 6 MILIIONS HUMAN BEING- NOT ONLY JEWS- FREEDOM OF SPEECH?
    ARE YOU AMERCANS THAT STUPID? i mean.. omfg.. imagine a family, little boy and girl at the age of 5, thier parents and their grand parents, going on a trian, lying thier kids .. that they are going to a park or smth.. w/e.. but the obviously truth is that the train going stright to an elimination camp... CAN YOU READ THAT WORD? ELIMINATION CAMP, A PLACE WHEN PPL DIE LIKE CHIKENS.
    now can you say again FREEDOM OF SPEECH?
    true- it's not a banning reason, true .. k2 won't do nothing unless i say fuck allah and milions of turks will cry about it, true- there's not reason to whine about it- BUT DON'T EVEN DARE TO CALL THAT SYMBOL FREEDOM OF SPEECH- read some history books before you open your big mouth.. mr. i know everything.

p.s- sorry for caps and wrong spelling, but let's kill a hole nation.. and say.. allright .. they hated the jews for no reason.. so it's freedom of speech.. they thought jews need to die, so it's allright coz this thier opnion... <_<

Haxium

Default Re: retarded faggots at oly

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Arca_

*sigh*
    So you want someone banned because they're showing their pride for something?
    Regardless of what the symbol is, it's freedom of speech. As long as it does not cause direct violence it is legal, and perfectly fine in the eyes of any sane government.

As far as I know, Nazi's aren't banned in the United States, and are allowed to continue if they are not the direct cause of acts of crime.

Is this a crime? No.[/b]
    In France it is, and AFAIK, we are a sane government, and this shit isnt "perfectly fine" for us. Come here and go in the street, showin this kind of flag, and ull be arrested right after, or killed by ppl next to u.

Sufferion

Originally posted by ToX1CiTy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ToX1CiTy)</div>
    Originally posted by Sufferion+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sufferion)
    <!--QuoteBegin-W33dStyle
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sufferion

WTF IS THIS STILL FUNNY?! NO! IS THIS STILL SOMETHING TO SHIT ON IT?! NO! SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND THING WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!

hmm , whats your problem and what are you talking about ?[/b]
    when Arca first told me about it.. i said.. so what k2 won't do anything.. and it's only stupid littile turk kids.. i won't whine abou it.
    but when i see how ppl call it "freedom of speech" all i can say is HOW FUKING DARE YOU?!
    HOW FUKING DARE YOU TO CALL THE DEATH OF MY GRANDPARENTS.. AND OF MY FAMILY AND 6 MILIIONS HUMAN BEING- NOT ONLY JEWS- FREEDOM OF SPEECH?
    ARE YOU AMERCANS THAT STUPID? i mean.. omfg.. imagine a family, little boy and girl at the age of 5, thier parents and their grand parents, going on a trian, lying thier kids .. that they are going to a park or smth.. w/e.. but the obviously truth is that the train going stright to an elimination camp... CAN YOU READ THAT WORD? ELIMINATION CAMP, A PLACE WHEN PPL DIE LIKE CHIKENS.
    true- it's not a banning reason, true .. k2 won't do nothing unless i say fuck allah and milions of turks will cry about it, true- there's not reason to whine about it- BUT DON'T EVEN DARE TO CALL THAT SYMBOL FREEDOM OF SPEECH- read some history books before you open your big mouth.. mr. i know everything.

p.s- sorry for caps and wrong spelling, but let's kill a hole nation.. and say.. allright .. they hated the jews for no reason.. so it's freedom of speech.. they thought jews need to die, so it's allright coz this thier opnion... <_<[/b][/quote]

and why did u quote my post ?

spikespiegel

same thing happend at the beginning of the myko/adonis

hyoaga or something like that sob created clan with that symbol and hes banned

CrusAd3R

these ppl must be banned and whoever knows what happend under that symbol will agree.
    whoever doesnt know better SHUT THE FUCK UP.

ToX1CiTy

Originally posted by Sufferion+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sufferion)</div>
    Originally posted by ToX1CiTy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ToX1CiTy)
    Originally posted by Sufferion
    <!--QuoteBegin-W33dStyle
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sufferion

hmm , whats your problem and what are you talking about ?

p.s- sorry for caps and wrong spelling, but let's kill a hole nation.. and say.. allright .. they hated the jews for no reason.. so it's freedom of speech.. they thought jews need to die, so it's allright coz this thier opnion... <_<[/b]

and why did u quote my post ?[/b][/quote]
    sorry for that one captian- my mistake.. i ment to quote evenson's post

to tank: 1. im rich so i waste scrolls wherever i want

2. i was ending some cz scrolls i used <_<

"freedom of speach" ???
    Imagine I call my clan "1more11.Sep.pls", would that be freedom of speach also ?

Some of us has grandmom's and granddad's who sufer or died from ppl who has that symbol on their's uniforms and that is very ofended to see it used in a game or anywhere else.

SiegeR

Originally posted by phantomlink
    no she's not a GM on oly not involved much with KO anymore I believe but was one of the people k2 people online I had atm

yea we can see that im hacked 15 days ago and im gold premium user for 5 months and still no reply from customer support

maybe he can rollback me to

8 may 17:00 GMT+2

Originally posted by Baba
    "freedom of speach" ???
    Imagine I call my clan "1more11.Sep.pls", would that be freedom of speach also ?

Some of us has grandmom's and granddad's who sufer or died from ppl who has that symbol on their's uniforms and that is very ofended to see it used in a game or anywhere else.
    It's in a game, why does it matter to you? How do you know there nazi's, how do you know that there Great-Great Grandfather was a nazi? You dont. There prolly just some turk, who thinks its funny.
    It wasnt the symbol wich killed, it was the people.
    Seeing people get so upset of a symbol on a online game is just...
    :mellow:

rascism is allowed in the us although it is looked down upon

i'll make a clan iLoveBenLaden kthxbye

and a symbol with towers in flames -_-

ToX1CiTy

Originally posted by Suicune
    i'll make a clan iLoveBenLaden kthxbye

and a symbol with towers in flames *-_-
    yeah, i wanna see than the fagamericans saying "it's only freedom of speech" so i don't care.. ffs
    when it comes to death of innocent human being, no matter how much.. or by who.. or coz of what.. there's notthing to do with freedom of speech..

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast