Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

retarded faggots at oly

This is a discussion on retarded faggots at oly within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you all are a bunch of morons. freedom of speech applies to congress. knight online is private property, owned and ...
Page: 4

Aphile

you all are a bunch of morons. freedom of speech applies to congress. knight online is private property, owned and maintained by K2 Networks. therefore, they can do whatever the fuck they want to you in-game as long as it doesnt violate EULA or TOS.

Originally posted by Suicune
    i'll make a clan iLoveBenLaden kthxbye

and a symbol with towers in flames *-_-
    Yes, but thats symbol, is just a SYMBOL, If you did that ^, It sounds like you love the terriosts, seeing as the clan name.
    Just remember
    The symbol didnt kill Jews, The people did.

ToX1CiTy

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Suicune

Yes, but thats symbol, is just a SYMBOL, If you did that ^, It sounds like you love the terriosts, seeing as the clan name.
    Just remember
    The symbol didnt kill Jews, The people did.[/b]
    that's the most .... RETARDED THING IV'E EVER HERAD..the symbol didn't killed the ppl.. the people did.. omfg .. are you seriously talking? it's like putting a symbol of mcDonalds and call the clan Vegiterian.. ffs...
    using the nazi's symbol means without any doubt, 2 things 1) i'm a little turk kid who knows nothing about life and history but i play ko.
    2) i belive in the nazi's way...

but no, if we got with ur theory.. i'm only using the symbol.. i'm don't think they nazi's were right....
    wow.. some ppl should really go to school and stop spamming game forums <_<

gelgelgel

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Suicune

Just remember
    This symbol represented the nazis and still does.
    if u put this as ur clan symbol, "it sounds like u support the nazi ideology".

I just wish that K2 would wake the fuk up and realize that they are letting this game go to shit in a major way. Zakari got banned from these forums for displaying a jet smashing into the WTC. And although it is a major and recent symbol of innocent death, multiply the loss in that image by about 2000 and you'll begin to see the importance of what that symbol represents. (so it's not so easy to just "get over it" zero.) It's not about freedom of speech, it's about respect for other human beings that lost entire bloodlines because of some overmedicated retard.

Originally posted by 0000000
    fucking dumb americans, freedom of speech does not apply in a privately run computer game. K2 can create whatever rules they like, and do not need any reason to ban certain images.
    And yet K2 is enept at everything they do. . or dont do for that matter. I'm certain that a 1moreSept11 clan or images wouldnt attract their attention either. (btw fuk you n00bie, i'm not dumb)

Foretold

Before you all go yelling freedom of speech and it's against the law, go take basic law 1 and 2.
    It's kind of funny to see what people can pull out of their asses.

cRuX

i don't like them having that symbol...but sometimes it's different...i remember a bera clan KingSizedTerror had it...every1 flamed them...i asked the leader why and he said simply Because there was no KingSizedTerror like nazi germany...imo that's kinda a legit reason to use it..although he could have made a better choice.

cRuX

<!--QuoteBegin-Suicune

Just remember
    that's like wearing a t-shirt with an upside down cross (sign of satan) and going to church..it's retarded to think that way.

ToX1CiTy

Originally posted by cRuX
    i don't like them having that symbol...but sometimes it's different...i remember a bera clan KingSizedTerror had it...every1 flamed them...i asked the leader why and he said simply Because there was no KingSizedTerror like nazi germany...imo that's kinda a legit reason to use it..although he could have made a better choice.
    sorry i don't agree with you but i can not see any reason to use that symbol.
    it represent hate to innocent ppl- not only jews, hate that take so many victims. in another way, the WTC is a similar case- death of innocent human being by a terrorist.
    so what it hurt other ppl you call it freedom of speech .. but when it's about the americans and their lost - it's ok to complain and whine about it.
    i completly disagree with what Zaraki did, but it's exactly the same point and it just show us when ppl do care, and when it "freedom of speech"
    <_<

Originally posted by ToX1CiTy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ToX1CiTy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Suicune

yeah, i wanna see than the fagamericans saying "it's only freedom of speech" so i don't care.. ffs
    when it comes to death of innocent human being, no matter how much.. or by who.. or coz of what.. there's notthing to do with freedom of speech..[/b]
    lol id love that cuz the the government will take u to guantanmo bay...but im pretty sure they dotn care about nazis anymore :P

superstylin

thanx arca for the post :wub: i hate nazis they kill 10 million people and turks gets as a simbol... i think turks doesnt know wat is nazis

they think they're cool with it

-_-

Banned

I hope that a new "terror" doesn't call them self just like my rl name.. Would i need to kill my self because im a racist then? Or rename my self just because they called there self like that?

This game is full of different people, with different beliefs and religion, you'r bound to get this, Frankly, if u dont like it, DONT PLAY THE GAME.

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    This game is full of different people, with different beliefs and religion, you'r bound to get this, Frankly, if u dont like it, DONT PLAY THE GAME.

why should us, legit and innocent players stop the game because some guy shows offensive images.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast