Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

retarded faggots at oly

This is a discussion on retarded faggots at oly within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Arca_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Arca_)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner This game is full of different people, with different beliefs and religion, you'r bound ...
Page: 5

Originally posted by Arca_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Arca_)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    This game is full of different people, with different beliefs and religion, you'r bound to get this, Frankly, if u dont like it, DONT PLAY THE GAME.

why should us, legit and innocent players stop the game because some guy shows offensive images.[/b]
    Excatly, then stop moaning about it... :mellow:

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Default Re: retarded faggots at oly

Originally posted by Haxium+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Haxium)</div>
    Originally posted by lutz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Arca_

*sigh*
    So you want someone banned because they're showing their pride for something?
    Regardless of what the symbol is, it's freedom of speech. As long as it does not cause direct violence it is legal, and perfectly fine in the eyes of any sane government.

As far as I know, Nazi's aren't banned in the United States, and are allowed to continue if they are not the direct cause of acts of crime.

Is this a crime? No.
    In France it is, and AFAIK, we are a sane government, and this shit isnt "perfectly fine" for us. Come here and go in the street, showin this kind of flag, and ull be arrested right after, or killed by ppl next to u.[/b]
    DO YOU NEED GLASSES OR ARE YOU RETARDED

As far as I know

2967 Michelson Dr. STE G425
    Irvine, CA 92612

CA = California.
    California = UNITED STATES.

Originally posted by ToX1CiTy
    when Arca first told me about it.. i said.. so what k2 won't do anything.. and it's only stupid littile turk kids.. i won't whine abou it.
    but when i see how ppl call it "freedom of speech" all i can say is HOW FUKING DARE YOU?!
    HOW FUKING DARE YOU TO CALL THE DEATH OF MY GRANDPARENTS.. AND OF MY FAMILY AND 6 MILIIONS HUMAN BEING- NOT ONLY JEWS- FREEDOM OF SPEECH?
    ARE YOU AMERCANS THAT STUPID? i mean.. omfg.. imagine a family, little boy and girl at the age of 5, thier parents and their grand parents, going on a trian, lying thier kids .. that they are going to a park or smth.. w/e.. but the obviously truth is that the train going stright to an elimination camp... CAN YOU READ THAT WORD? ELIMINATION CAMP, A PLACE WHEN PPL DIE LIKE CHIKENS.
    now can you say again FREEDOM OF SPEECH?
    true- it's not a banning reason, true .. k2 won't do nothing unless i say fuck allah and milions of turks will cry about it, true- there's not reason to whine about it- BUT DON'T EVEN DARE TO CALL THAT SYMBOL FREEDOM OF SPEECH- read some history books before you open your big mouth.. mr. i know everything.

p.s- sorry for caps and wrong spelling, but let's kill a hole nation.. and say.. allright .. they hated the jews for no reason.. so it's freedom of speech.. they thought jews need to die, so it's allright coz this thier opnion... *<_<
    To be honest I was waiting for this post.
    You're comparing this to:

EVERY COUNTRY HAD THEIR FUCK-UPS. GET OVER IT.</span>[/b]

honestly if ur offended stop being a pussy aor stop playing the game...its u who lets it get to u, not them.

and yeah war is a common thing in history, and im not saying its good, but its common, so get over it. i dont see any1 crying about all the people romans killed to acquire their empire, so yes get over it. it was a war. people died. its happened thousand of times before and will happen thousands of times again. u just have to accept it.

lutz gtfo of my topic

Originally posted by Arca_
    lutz gtfo of my topic

archer

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Arca_

*sigh*
    Regardless of what the symbol is, it's freedom of speech. As long as it does not cause direct violence it is legal, and perfectly fine in the eyes of any sane government.

As far as I know, Nazi's aren't banned in the United States, and are allowed to continue if they are not the direct cause of acts of crime.

Is this a crime? No.[/b]
    u r smarter when u are quiet.

Originally posted by archer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(archer)</div>
    Originally posted by lutz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Arca_

*sigh*

Is this a crime? No.
    u r smarter when u are quiet.[/b]
    You too.

[/quote]
    They said they put it becuz ppl flamed them for being turkish and they put the nazi symbol becuz they hate americans thats what i heard from one of their clannies :wacko:[/quote]

LOL shows how dumb fhkn turks are if thats really why they put it

anyways yes its illegal in tos clanleader will be told to change it or it will be disbanded blabla jus readon tos u'll see

ToX1CiTy

[quote]
    when Arca first told me about it.. i said.. so what k2 won't do anything.. and it's only stupid littile turk kids.. i won't whine abou it.
    but when i see how ppl call it "freedom of speech" all i can say is HOW FUKING DARE YOU?!
    HOW FUKING DARE YOU TO CALL THE DEATH OF MY GRANDPARENTS.. AND OF MY FAMILY AND 6 MILIIONS HUMAN BEING- NOT ONLY JEWS- FREEDOM OF SPEECH?
    ARE YOU AMERCANS THAT STUPID? i mean.. omfg.. imagine a family, little boy and girl at the age of 5, thier parents and their grand parents, going on a trian, lying thier kids .. that they are going to a park or smth.. w/e.. but the obviously truth is that the train going stright to an elimination camp... CAN YOU READ THAT WORD? ELIMINATION CAMP, A PLACE WHEN PPL DIE LIKE CHIKENS.
    true- it's not a banning reason, true .. k2 won't do nothing unless i say fuck allah and milions of turks will cry about it, true- there's not reason to whine about it- BUT DON'T EVEN DARE TO CALL THAT SYMBOL FREEDOM OF SPEECH- read some history books before you open your big mouth.. mr. i know everything.

p.s- sorry for caps and wrong spelling, but let's kill a hole nation.. and say.. allright .. they hated the jews for no reason.. so it's freedom of speech.. they thought jews need to die, so it's allright coz this thier opnion... <_<

meh.. and you say other ppl need glasses
    read again dumb fuck- iv'e never said i got problem with the fact they put that symbol.. it's only mean how stupid some of the turks are....
    i got problem with the fact some of you have the guts to called that "freedom of speech" ... how can you call the death of so many innocent human being freedom of speech...
    and yet you got a point, every country had their fuck ups, but you don't see them shouting at proud about it or using symbol who represent their fuck ups zzzzz
    you don't see the Greeks shouting with proud about what they have done with the Romans...
    but here you go, you can see bunch of stupid little turks, that their balls didn't even drop yet- using that symbol without even know the meaning of it. and again iv'e never complained about it till you called it freedom of speech

oh and one last thing- the fact you got a point, doesn't change you from being an asshole mofo and i wish you die lutz

those guys are banned and complaining on official forum btw

( the antipathy clan)

evenson

AMERICA FOR WHITES, AFRICA FOR BLACKS! SEND THOSE APES BACK TO THE TREES! SHIP THOSE NIGGERS BACK!

THERE THEY GO FAR OUT TO SEA, SEE THEM DISSAPEAR.

AMERICA FOR WHITES, AFRICA FOR BLACKS! SEND THOSE APES BACK TO THE TREES! SHIP THOSE NIGGERS BACK!

NO MORE NIGGER CIVIL RIGHTS, LEAD BY NIGGER QUEERS.

OUR HOMES OUR SCHOOLS OUR CITY STREETS OF NIGGERS WILL BE CLEAR!

AMERICA WILL BE ALL WHITE, THE LAND WE LOVE SO DEAR.

My eyes have seen the glory of the tramplin at the zoo,
    We washed ourselves in niggers blood and all the mongrals too,
    We're taking out the zog machine jew by jew by jew,
    The white man marches on

Btw are you jews still whining about this?

ToX1CiTy

Originally posted by evenson
    AMERICA FOR WHITES, AFRICA FOR BLACKS! SEND THOSE APES BACK TO THE TREES! SHIP THOSE NIGGERS BACK! *

The white man marches on

how mature of you <_<

evenson

Originally posted by ToX1CiTy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ToX1CiTy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-evenson
    AMERICA FOR WHITES, AFRICA FOR BLACKS! SEND THOSE APES BACK TO THE TREES! SHIP THOSE NIGGERS BACK! *

The white man marches on

how mature of you <_<[/b]
    My point exactly, you're all crying about something ON A GAME. Go out and get laid.

[quote]

p.s- sorry for caps and wrong spelling, but let's kill a hole nation.. and say.. allright .. they hated the jews for no reason.. so it's freedom of speech.. they thought jews need to die, so it's allright coz this thier opnion... <_<

meh.. and you say other ppl need glasses
    read again dumb fuck- iv'e never said i got problem with the fact they put that symbol.. it's only mean how stupid some of the turks are....
    i got problem with the fact some of you have the guts to called that "freedom of speech" ... how can you call the death of so many innocent human being freedom of speech...
    and yet you got a point, every country had their fuck ups, but you don't see them shouting at proud about it or using symbol who represent their fuck ups zzzzz
    you don't see the Greeks shouting with proud about what they have done with the Romans...
    but here you go, you can see bunch of stupid little turks, that their balls didn't even drop yet- using that symbol without even know the meaning of it. and again iv'e never complained about it till you called it freedom of speech

oh and one last thing- the fact you got a point, doesn't change you from being an asshole mofo and i wish you die lutz
    I already did, thanks.
    The symbol isn't about death btw. oke.

you don't get it do you

I can say whatever the fuck I want in the United States (maybe not in the forums O.o) as long as it doesn't conflict with specific rules (ie. shouting FIRE in a theatre). It's not advised to, as you'll get your ass kicked, but you get the idea. It's a voice, not a fucking murder. If the clan murdered (in real life) Jews, okay, try them in the ICC, or ICJ if they've committed as a national movement, but for fucks sake its just a symbol.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast