Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

retarded faggots at oly

This is a discussion on retarded faggots at oly within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ToX1CiTy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ToX1CiTy)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-cRuX i don't like them having that symbol...but sometimes it's different...i remember a bera clan ...
Page: 6

cRuX

Originally posted by ToX1CiTy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ToX1CiTy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-cRuX
    i don't like them having that symbol...but sometimes it's different...i remember a bera clan KingSizedTerror had it...every1 flamed them...i asked the leader why and he said simply Because there was no KingSizedTerror like nazi germany...imo that's kinda a legit reason to use it..although he could have made a better choice.
    sorry i don't agree with you but i can not see any reason to use that symbol.
    it represent hate to innocent ppl- not only jews, hate that take so many victims. in another way, the WTC is a similar case- death of innocent human being by a terrorist.
    so what it hurt other ppl you call it freedom of speech .. but when it's about the americans and their lost - it's ok to complain and whine about it.
    i completly disagree with what Zaraki did, but it's exactly the same point and it just show us when ppl do care, and when it "freedom of speech"
    <_<[/b]

Zaria

-_- <_<

You all sound like a bunch of old grannies bickering at their old husbands.

cccch

wow. Does it HONESTLY fucking offend you people? Or are you just looking for something to cry about?

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Zaria
    -_- *<_< * *

You all sound like a bunch of old grannies bickering at their old husbands.
    You sound like a noob o.o

vig0r

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Baba
    "freedom of speach" ???
    Imagine I call my clan "1more11.Sep.pls", would that be freedom of speach also ?

Some of us has grandmom's and granddad's who sufer or died from ppl who has that symbol on their's uniforms and that is very ofended to see it used in a game or anywhere else.
    It's in a game, why does it matter to you? How do you know there nazi's, how do you know that there Great-Great Grandfather was a nazi? You dont. There prolly just some turk, who thinks its funny.
    It wasnt the symbol wich killed, it was the people.
    Seeing people get so upset of a symbol on a online game is just...
    :mellow:[/b]
    Silly baba josh dont make me go on my bp and own you for not defending the Jews!!!!!!!!!

i'll make a clan with a big dick or an asshole as a symbol...

if you feel hurted then stop the game .. -_-

vig0r

put em together and you have josh's favorite pass-time :wub:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456