Retraction about ConQuest clan

This is a discussion on Retraction about ConQuest clan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i would like to take back the thing i said about not resting until Conquest is baned as well.....after talking ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Retraction about ConQuest clan

i would like to take back the thing i said about not resting until Conquest is baned as well.....after talking with turk friends they are not associated with ayasofya and were for only one csw and they cut there ties seeing the mistake they made allying with a known duping and exp bug abusing clan

gratis also checks out with only +1 items on his char from what hear and i know some other clannies in there like gedklessain who are very incredible turks

so ayasofya and killedby and i say killedby cause everyone of there meles hit hard then me and i am level 77 wth defense armors and u cant hit me for over 1k with defense armors when i am not duffed....so something shady there too

Banned

gratis is shit, and his clan is full of dupes from ayasofia...dont care what anyone says, his clan should be banned along with ayasofia

Banned

Originally posted by undefined
    gratis is shit, and his clan is full of dupes from ayasofia...dont care what anyone says, his clan should be banned along with ayasofia
    :P fucking undefined ur funny as shit u make me laugh so hard :lol:

fyi, KilledBy has alot of ex Ayasofya on their clan

BlackLorD leader of KB/KilledBy is a massive babashoper, if not duper, himself

Eths

Best thing that can happen to ko is that k2 servers move to Turkey and block all others country IP's so they can cheat, hack, dupe ks and pay for the shit that it has become between themselves.

+1

Havvk

Originally posted by PatricioRey

they also "help" each other,they call ayasofya to try clear the exp spots in cz so they can exp,thats kinda gay... -_-

Banned

Originally posted by PatricioRey

yeah i am not retracting anything about ayasofa and killedby