Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Return of ArrowShower Hack in CZ

This is a discussion on The Return of ArrowShower Hack in CZ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well for those of you who haven't noticed, last couple days arrowshower hack has been slowly showing up in cz ...
Page: 1

Well for those of you who haven't noticed, last couple days arrowshower hack has been slowly showing up in cz again. Went to dcz couple hours ago for the first time in like 2 months....and bam, get greeted by a pair of arrowshower hackers. An ally tried to pk on d1 CZ, and left for d2 b/c of the arrowshower hackers. Guess the koxp free cz lasted as long as possible, and now have to face this bullshit again. Guess it'll be just the motivation I need to actually do some xp again and stop pking for the most part, because once 1 or 2 turks have it in the net cafe...soon everyone will have it, along with the rest of the cafes.

its so gay, they run up to you, start arrow shower hackin, then when u try to kill them, they run away, and when you notice that you can't outpot their dmg or you can't 1920, you try to run, but they light feet behind u.. pisses me offfffffffffffffff

Banned

Well for those of you who haven't noticed, last couple days arrowshower hack has been slowly showing up in cz again. Went to dcz couple hours ago for the first time in like 2 months....and bam, get greeted by a pair of arrowshower hackers. An ally tried to pk on d1 CZ, and left for d2 b/c of the arrowshower hackers. Guess the koxp free cz lasted as long as possible, and now have to face this bullshit again. Guess it'll be just the motivation I need to actually do some xp again and stop pking for the most part, because once 1 or 2 turks have it in the net cafe...soon everyone will have it, along with the rest of the cafes.[/b]

its so gay, they run up to you, start arrow shower hackin, then when u try to kill them, they run away, and when you notice that you can't outpot their dmg or you can't 1920, you try to run, but they light feet behind u.. pisses me offfffffffffffffff[/b]
    maybe you both just noobs :lol: i havent noticed it but then again there puniy 500 total damage to me is like a fly buzzing around my head hahahahahahahaha :lol:

j/k but i havent noticed it

Banned Senior Member

HairOfFace had been using it before he got banned
    his 60 damage each arrow hasnt really made me budge xD

Yesterday I only saw some noob who multi arrowed (3 arrows) me for < 70 for each arrow. It&#39;s not so much the noobs that bother me...but these stupid fags with 70+ rogues, who will convienently become archer with shitloads of dex, and start spamming for 200+ per arrow. Usually if you turn to go kill him, he just turns around as well and keeps fuckin you up.

But yeah, I hadn&#39;t noticed it either really, until today :/

Banned

Yesterday I only saw some noob who multi arrowed (3 arrows) me for < 70 for each arrow. It&#39;s not so much the noobs that bother me...but these stupid fags with 70+ rogues, who will convienently become archer with shitloads of dex, and start spamming for 200+ per arrow. Usually if you turn to go kill him, he just turns around as well and keeps fuckin you up.

But yeah, I hadn&#39;t noticed it either really, until today :/[/b]
    i love you and i miss my dna

Banned Senior Member

Either they got it working again, or someone coded a new koxp style program. Seems weird tho the moment the Chinese have to come to USKO we see this in cz again... and they are the ones who made kosp/xp

kosp was made by a jAP im pretty sure when u mix up japs and chinks they get pissed im not sure

its not a new program jus a program thats been around thats working in cz new server comes the ppl that do most the work come around again some of there bitch bois are mods here

anyways whenever cz arrow shower hack comes out theres something behind it THERES ALWAYS something behind it that ppl usually dont talk about here

Oh u do have one thing right tho heaven fire didn&#39;t come to usko until china was closed / neared closing so gg k2 heaven fire is byfar worse then koxp and is free not only that its comparable to kosp other then the times kosp had skill bug out

Banned

Either they got it working again, or someone coded a new koxp style program. Seems weird tho the moment the Chinese have to come to USKO we see this in cz again... and they are the ones who made kosp/xp[/b]
    you racist bastard :lol:

Robokill

you racist bastard :lol:[/b]
    but its true

Banned Senior Member

racism is funny at times, cant help it

Banned

racism is funny at times, cant help it[/b]
    your canadian....you have no room to talk <_<

Banned Senior Member

No room as in? -_-

Besides, your the one who said racism first cause arrow shower hack is back at the same time as the chinese coming to usko

Banned

its so gay, they run up to you, start arrow shower hackin, then when u try to kill them, they run away, and when you notice that you can&#39;t outpot their dmg or you can&#39;t 1920, you try to run, but they light feet behind u.. pisses me offfffffffffffffff[/b]
    OMFG i totally agree :S Its grazy :angry: Noobs hit u 5 x 30 damage but if there are like 10 koxpers u die in 2 sec
    But if u get do them they are liek 1-3 hit :S:S

Aba

Haven&#39;t seen it, but I know that the archer is a popular setup now-days. You probably just got hit my multiple noob archers outside orc base. They like to camp in lines outside hb too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast