Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

A Return(Diez)! Where are the old GGs?

This is a discussion on A Return(Diez)! Where are the old GGs? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sup gay, para is a beta test. Many ppl going to new server as well reach[/b] dont forget, returning back ...
Page: 2

didinino

Sup gay, para is a beta test.

Many ppl going to new server as well reach[/b]
    dont forget, returning back from a Huge break right into a new server isnt a good thing.

the rush in lvl and compatition will be very hard if u have no friends to play with ( or if u didnt get a clan before it started :|).

im coming back to diez xd.. girakon got a bit boring since some clannies started have some "issues" and had to quit..

sexy Owa

dont forget, returning back from a Huge break right into a new server isnt a good thing.

the rush in lvl and compatition will be very hard if u have no friends to play with ( or if u didnt get a clan before it started :|).[/b]
    its a good thing if your friends are there

JimXrOx

jesus not even fully back and it looks like some1 wants to get flaming with me -.- If you don't know who i am why bother posting on MY topic? and appearantly you wouldn't know if you don't play Diez.[/b]
    apparently u have mistaken my attidute.. i played diez since day 1 so im considering old.. by not knowing you.. means that u aint old.. so are you looking for the old ones? :mellow:

didinino

im coming back to diez xd.. girakon got a bit boring since some clannies started have some "issues" and had to quit..[/b]
    not my fault i wish this could change back, but u know whats going on <_<

its a good thing if your friends are there [/b]
    thats what i said :huh:

sexy Owa

not my fault i wish this could change back, but u know whats going on <_<
    thats what i said :huh:[/b]
    my bad o.o didnt see that

I_JuST_OwNed_U

lots of ppl going to newer server ^^ still lots of older ppl playing

owa sup sup nd rgr that i did make a char on the test server as well Triple come to para with the rest of us noob :P

warriorsPriest

Onslaught from 8Ball?Slm

hej

Hi hi and don&#39;t 4stone me

sexy Owa

owa sup sup nd rgr that i did make a char on the test server as well Triple come to para with the rest of us noob :P[/b]
    hes under the impression that the server will suck but he doesnt know the truth

Bahhh looks like some sense beating is in order =D

apparently u have mistaken my attidute.. i played diez since day 1 so im considering old.. by not knowing you.. means that u aint old.. so are you looking for the old ones? :mellow:[/b]
    If you know anything about Diez, you know who Onslought is.. Means you don&#39;t know shit I guess.. Btw, who are YOU?

If you know anything about Diez, you know who Onslought is.. Means you don&#39;t know shit I guess.. Btw, who are YOU?[/b]
    i know jimxrox and i know onslaught
    back in those days i wasnt on top but i sure as knew who they were

JimXrOx

If you know anything about Diez, you know who Onslought is.. Means you don&#39;t know shit I guess.. Btw, who are YOU?[/b]

prolly u are another lvl 59 dcz pr0 person.. as for onslought if u are onslaught(the rogue on 8ball) then sorry.. but KE ppl aint oldschools in my book ><

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast