Wondergirl-Banned

This is a discussion on Wondergirl-Banned within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; block999 - a transaction from August for silver premium apparently didnt work... with no warning the ban my account... Anyone ...
Page: 1

Default Wondergirl-Banned

block999 - a transaction from August for silver premium apparently didnt work... with no warning the ban my account...

Anyone think that, if i pay for the $20 that my account could be unbanned?

I hve paid premium for last 10 months, and bought knight cash, one transaction messed up when click and buy was introduced and now they have the nerve to ban me...

well if anyone has any ideas of how i could get my account unbanned please post.. and serious only

Mario

theyre unbannin accounts for 200 bucks <_< maybe this is a reason, why u wasnt warn.... money...

try calling them and jus say there was a mistake and ur willing to pay watever transaction was messed up and if not say u will contact ur bank to reverse all transactions u've ever made

this is one of the most lacking departments with k2 even tho there ALL lacking this is the worse even k2 will admit it .

Unfortanetly ur best chance to ever get support in this case is visiting k2 office or having a freind visit for you .

anyone know a contact number? ive tried searching on the site..