Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

returned to game after 3 years..help..

This is a discussion on returned to game after 3 years..help.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok so just returned to the game.....realised i cant use trade because of some sort of text verification? and that ...
Page: 1

Default returned to game after 3 years..help..

ok so just returned to the game.....realised i cant use trade because of some sort of text verification? and that i have to buy Npoints to be able to do this? so basically the game is now pay 2 play because lets face it, you cant really play the game without trade.
    So am i forced to pay for Npoints or buy a premium or what?

Banned Senior Member

Back so soon?

i left due to not being in the country, work takes its toll....didnt come back for a while haha, so about the verification how does it work? just need the 5 Npoints or premium or what?
    game still over run with koxpers?

Pro

Games good now, Gm's active and banning everyday well on Orion they are.
    Yes you need to buy Np to trade and basically if you want to compete you need to buy Prem

on orion non prem account`s can`t login only after maintance so yes you need prem

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

I must agree with Pro, as hard as it is to say, Orion is active, GMs are actively banning.
    Just grab premium (gogo exp prem), buy the Genie and just level to 80 lol

Game was never free to play really.
    Its more expensive now then ever when you need 1000$+ items on your char to have "avrage" items.

Quote Originally Posted by Yloz View Post
    Its more expensive now then ever when you need 1000$+ items on your char to have "avrage" items.
    haha...back in the oldschool days it was fully free to play. then the baba's came

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yloz View Post
    Depends on which server you play.

On Orion, you're pretty even with $100-worth of items since PK is so heavy. It's not about 1v1 in Orion, but in other servers where PK is much smaller - gear is weighed more valuable.

Most PKers in Orion simply use Olds, but focus on a decent weapon; the Avedon+7 appears to be the most popular for warriors and that goes for about 1.5gb, and that's a pretty good deal until someone decides to buy them all up to create a +9.

Avedon is useless so I suggest you buy a weapon with high AP until you can get Krowaz weapons. Krowaz weapons are good because of the passive, but buying a unique weapon without any good stats (Hell Breaker is good though) over a normal high class weapon with more AP is just plain stupid. Raptor +8 > all +7 unique weapons except for UTC and Krowaz weapons and Hell Breaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Avedon is useless so I suggest you buy a weapon with high AP until you can get Krowaz weapons. Krowaz weapons are good because of the passive, but buying a unique weapon without any good stats (Hell Breaker is good though) over a normal high class weapon with more AP is just plain stupid. Raptor +8 > all +7 unique weapons except for UTC and Krowaz weapons and Hell Breaker.
    im almost positive hes talking about lvl 59. yes krowaz/utc items are the best but only for lvl 80
    MINO likes this.

I have returned after being away for 6 years. I have to say NTT has done a great job at cleaning the game up. I see a minimum of 5-6 players blocked daily for third party tool. I play on Gordion and since the merge of Atlantis and Anatolia there has been a decent pk scene. But since this server is a combination of older servers the players have pretty decent gear.

Now back on topic you can try to earn free npoints by doing surveys. Do not attempt to do more than 3 surveys a day or you risk being banned (from what I have heard). I would suggest only doing the surveys that show a number left because those reward more often. If you do one of the offers that require a trial or credit card info I would not cancel the offer or you risk being banned as well.

Banned Senior Member

Regarding the free NPoints, it's not necessarily 'free'; you must sign up for a bunch of spam mail.

Most, if not all the surveys, request a valid phone number and address. Some send confirmation links via email and cell phone, and if it's not confirmed - you just wasted your time.

SOME have actually went to the length of asking for my social security number and my entire work/education history (and they save that toward the end, of course).

I've taken approximately 15 'free' online surveys last month to get 'free' npoints and received in total of 40 (when I should have received over 800).

They require "honest" sign-ups. Not worth the Npoints. Not safe either. My gaming email still gets about 200 spam emails a week, despite not receiving the rest of the 800 npoints. It was pretty irritating.

I can confirm that you won't get banned for taking more surveys, perhaps you simply won't get any npoints after taking 3 per day?

In either case, it's fucking useless.

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    Regarding the free NPoints, it's not necessarily 'free'; you must sign up for a bunch of spam mail.

Most, if not all the surveys, request a valid phone number and address. Some send confirmation links via email and cell phone, and if it's not confirmed - you just wasted your time.

SOME have actually went to the length of asking for my social security number and my entire work/education history (and they save that toward the end, of course).

I've taken approximately 15 'free' online surveys last month to get 'free' npoints and received in total of 40 (when I should have received over 800).

They require "honest" sign-ups. Not worth the Npoints. Not safe either. My gaming email still gets about 200 spam emails a week, despite not receiving the rest of the 800 npoints. It was pretty irritating.

I can confirm that you won't get banned for taking more surveys, perhaps you simply won't get any npoints after taking 3 per day?

In either case, it's fucking useless.
    I agree it is useless, but it a way to get the 5 npoints to verify your account. Thank you for letting me know there is no chance of ban for taking many per day. I had heard it was possible but do not know of anyone this happened to so just wanted to mention it in case it was true.

Quote Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
    I have returned after being away for 6 years. I have to say NTT has done a great job at cleaning the game up. I see a minimum of 5-6 players blocked daily for third party tool. I play on Gordion and since the merge of Atlantis and Anatolia there has been a decent pk scene. But since this server is a combination of older servers the players have pretty decent gear.

Now back on topic you can try to earn free npoints by doing surveys. Do not attempt to do more than 3 surveys a day or you risk being banned (from what I have heard). I would suggest only doing the surveys that show a number left because those reward more often. If you do one of the offers that require a trial or credit card info I would not cancel the offer or you risk being banned as well.
    yes i can see that but can they match the skill of the old school players ^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast