Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

returned to game after 3 years..help..

This is a discussion on returned to game after 3 years..help.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Doodle I agree it is useless, but it a way to get the 5 npoints to verify ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
    I agree it is useless, but it a way to get the 5 npoints to verify your account. Thank you for letting me know there is no chance of ban for taking many per day. I had heard it was possible but do not know of anyone this happened to so just wanted to mention it in case it was true.
    if it helps i took the top option on the free section and the top survey and got my free np's almost instantly...so im now verified which is good.

for play in orion u need premium anyway, so its not free, u must buy some npoints
    but if u go other server you can buy low npoints for unlock acc only, since some servers dont need prem for log in

Quote Originally Posted by choony View Post
    if it helps i took the top option on the free section and the top survey and got my free np's almost instantly...so im now verified which is good.
    Glad I could help and you were able to get verified. I would hate to see a returning player get hacked and quit again.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by choony View Post
    yes i can see that but can they match the skill of the old school players ^^
    most of the "skilled" old shcool players were just overgeared for the time. lol
    GDM likes this.

GDM

Quote Originally Posted by WSxMagicians View Post
    and ware useing scrolls , and had duffers , while we had TOWN BUFF

Quote Originally Posted by WSxMagicians View Post
    i wasnt overgeared in either pandemonium or diez or goonsquad on c-west and still schooled people...
    maybe a tiny bit overgeared on diez but nothing silly. smite priest was the way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12