Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Returning player

This is a discussion on Returning player within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor <--- #1 worst luck doubt it ive burned hundreds of GB's on cwest...... im trying not ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    <--- #1 worst luck
    doubt it

ive burned hundreds of GB's on cwest......

im trying not to count the money equivalent or i might hunt down K2 buildings in so-cal.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Marku View Post
    Hi there.

I was wondering if this game worth giving another chance.
    I stopped playing KO about 4 years ago, back then the game was full of cheaters, exploiters, scamers, etc.

I would like to know if situation improved since I left.

Thx!

Illigal items+0 Active GMs+alot of free hacks+chinese goldfarmers etc.

This game isn't anything close to what it used to be 4 years ago.

I just made an orc warrior on C-West

Question: I`m still lvl 3 or so, at what lvl I will be able to trade with others?

Btw: anvil is a bitch sometimes, but some other times she is my hero made shitloads of money back then playing the anvil.

Players keep farming slots and other mobs in bitfrost?

Quote Originally Posted by theArdream View Post
    Illigal items+0 Active GMs+alot of free hacks+chinese goldfarmers etc.

This game isn't anything close to what it used to be 4 years ago.
    So they can still add illegal items in game?
    I don`t care about the farmers or noobs who use 3rd party tools, cuz they suck anyway.

That means that C-West is fucked up just like the other servers?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Marku View Post
    So they can still add illegal items in game?
    I don`t care about the farmers or noobs who use 3rd party tools, cuz they suck anyway.

That means that C-West is fucked up just like the other servers?
    No the other servers is way more fucked up whit all +21 reverse items and +9 krowaz but c-west is full of +9s just.

If you have a job and want to spend some usd on a game you like feel free though

Little archer Senior Member

u can trade at level 30

players dont farm anything now unless ur in a top clan

there is no such thing as random parties in cwest, if u wanna farm something with randoms or pk (unless its dcz) then GL, goodluck if u wanna solo too, everything is 100% parties here, but i guess u wont have any trouble since ur a warrior. the only people that dares solo are those with +9s and fully scrolled

best sure way to get money is doing eslant dungeon, chaos dungeon, border defense war (meh) and buying kc. but guess wat? this is the only safe way of making decent money for non babas excluding kc, yet the market masters (resellers with buying merchant) abuse that fact and decrease the price of those reward items to oblivion (blue chest, red chest, any chest, and eslant dungeon gems) silvery gem went from 20 mill to 10 and will prolly keep decreasing, while PUS items remain at the prices they have always been... it is like this, with 1600 knight cash, if u sell the items u can easily afford an iron belt.

u could always try trading gems / chests or anvil but i never really had any luck with those so yep

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    u can trade at level 30

players dont farm anything now unless ur in a top clan

there is no such thing as random parties in cwest, if u wanna farm something with randoms or pk (unless its dcz) then GL, goodluck if u wanna solo too, everything is 100% parties here, but i guess u wont have any trouble since ur a warrior. the only people that dares solo are those with +9s and fully scrolled

best sure way to get money is doing eslant dungeon, chaos dungeon, border defense war (meh) and buying kc. but guess wat? this is the only safe way of making decent money for non babas excluding kc, yet the market masters (resellers with buying merchant) abuse that fact and decrease the price of those reward items to oblivion (blue chest, red chest, any chest, and eslant dungeon gems) silvery gem went from 20 mill to 10 and will prolly keep decreasing, while PUS items remain at the prices they have always been... it is like this, with 1600 knight cash, if u sell the items u can easily afford an iron belt.

u could always try trading gems / chests or anvil but i never really had any luck with those so yep

Thx for the info!

I used to make alot of GB before by playing the market, and what I mean by this is:buying cheap items and reselling them (not by setting up buying merchant), worked good enough for me in the past. Not gonna buy items for usd or kc, not my style.

C-West looks to me like a rly nice server, healthy population, not that many kids around, no ýtl, lwl, aga or aq all over my screen

Most players from C-West are from USA, o just everyone can play on this server? except TK?

well u can get some fun ko is always ko... with the new and the old things

Quote Originally Posted by MortalDance View Post
    Think of everythign u dint like back then, and multiply it by 10.

Thats the present.
    LOL ! I agree.. Kxpers in CZ suck!

xD_Stephan

isnt u m4rku or m4kulol or something like that from old times in xegenon from BrasilTM clan?

Quote Originally Posted by xD_Stephan View Post
    isnt u m4rku or m4kulol or something like that from old times in xegenon from BrasilTM clan?
    Nope, i only had a warrior Marku, lvl 75, leader of SonsOfHeroeS clan.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Don't take everything that Razor said to be true, I solo alot and I get added to alot of random partys. Aslong as you show yourself to be a good player, there shouldn't be much stoping you from getting into any kind of party.

PS. I solo more than I party PK. Yes, party Pk has become the new 'standard' of CW, but HEY! If you have a single braincell, you'll know how to break their party up by killing the lowlevels one by one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12