Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Returning player

This is a discussion on Returning player within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; EUKO u wont need huge gear, +1s and a good combo and u will do pretty good...
Page: 2

EUKO u wont need huge gear, +1s and a good combo and u will do pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by MySqu1rtPie2 View Post
    EUKO u wont need huge gear, +1s and a good combo and u will do pretty good

I have heard good things about EUKO but i have to much fun and gear on cwest to change servers lol

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jobert View Post
    I have heard good things about EUKO but i have to much fun and gear on cwest to change servers lol
    only way to have fun in EUKO is playing as mage. If you don't know how to play on mage or just don't want to..
    it'll just be pointless for you, especially if you aren't turkish speaker.

Although I'm not sure if they really enjoy playing as mages..cuz seems like they doing mage pt vs mage pt all the day
    and after a while..its just boring but if they say they enjoy it..

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    especially if you aren't turkish speaker.

Although I'm not sure if they really enjoy playing as mages..cuz seems like they doing mage pt vs mage pt all the day
    funny i gurantee there isnt 8-10 active speaking english clans in cwest and also im a warrior and i seem to be enjoying euko more than any server ive played in the last year. btw keep trying to get ppl to your dead cwest cause your to sad to admit that you did a horrible investment of 1000's of dollars that now is only used for pk against riotes

edit: for now on i think there should be a ss of the number of ppl in pk required to tell ppl to go to cwest lmao
    Last edited by FuriousKo; 04-22-2013 at 09:07 PM.
    MySqu1rtPie2 likes this.

only way to have fun in EUKO is playing as mage. If you don't know how to play on mage or just don't want to..
    it'll just be pointless for you, especially if you aren't turkish speaker.

lol theres like what? 2 mage teams? this server has like 20 meeles clans and max 2 or 3 mage teams and they are both in same nation... i rest my case with u, cwest is dead nigga... and thats it

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MySqu1rtPie2 View Post
    lol theres like what? 2 mage teams? this server has like 20 meeles clans and max 2 or 3 mage teams and they are both in same nation... i rest my case with u, cwest is dead nigga... and thats it
    20meele clans ?
    and did I say somethin' about C-West?lol dude...you can't read or you just like being dumb?..(no offence, lol)

and you know what, even if "there are 20 meele clans" lets agree on that , this clans are turkish speakers.
    so basically if he's not turkish speaker and he don't want to play as mage..then what he suppose to find in EUROPA

Banned Senior Member

20meele clans ?
    and did I say somethin' about C-West?lol dude...you can't read or you just like being dumb?..(no offence, lol)

and you know what, even if "there are 20 meele clans" lets agree on that , this clans are turkish speakers.
    so basically if he's not turkish speaker and he don't want to play as mage..then what he suppose to find in EUROPA
    let me start naming some melee english clans off the top of my head... armageddon amicus somethingspecial forgottenagression lostlegends cabalerros( half melee and half turkish also but most of them still speak english) snap... really i could go on but i dont have time now name me more english clans from cwest that play every single day please im begging you. melee clans only also please.

edit: let me make this a post like infected would do.. if you would like to kill lots of riotes and atrosse and spend over a 1000 dollars just to pk against ppl with full +10s/5s and talk to all 10 of the english speakers come to cwest! BEST SERWER!

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    let me start naming some melee english clans off the top of my head... armageddon amicus somethingspecial forgottenagression lostlegends cabalerros( half melee and half turkish also but most of them still speak english) snap... really i could go on but i dont have time now name me more english clans from cwest that play every single day please im begging you. melee clans only also please.

edit: let me make this a post like infected would do.. if you would like to kill lots of riotes and atrosse and spend over a 1000 dollars just to pk against ppl with full +10s/5s and talk to all 10 of the english speakers come to cwest! BEST SERWER!
    Let's see.
    I'm not euko player but since I see you posted SomethingSpeical as one of the meeles clan(which was disbanded/stopped playing - how ever you wanna call it) about 2?months ago.
    Then I'm not sure about what you coming to say or if you understood what I ment lol.

@Your Edit,
    Dude I get it, you don't like cwest.
    But where did you see me talking about C-West here??
    And just for the record, the PK we have in C-West nowadays isn't far from EUKO or even the same as euko.<--Atleast in CZ.
    Between us, if you putting that C-West's subject on the table already.
    C-West's PK wasn't even close to be "bad" on first 2-3years. EUKO's PK start dying nowadays (after one?one N half? year?) so , you can keep sayin what ever you want.

About the "People with +10/5"?there is none with +5 accesories in cwest, And yes I can't deny those +10's items.
    But there are only couple of them, which is nothing compared to other servers..even newer servers.

Anyways, I done with answering over and over on the same stupid comments of c-west's haters.
    Keep on hatin'

Banned Senior Member

Let's see.
    I'm not euko player but since I see you posted SomethingSpeical as one of the meeles clan(which was disbanded/stopped playing - how ever you wanna call it) about 2?months ago.
    Then I'm not sure about what you coming to say or if you understood what I ment lol.

@Your Edit,
    Dude I get it, you don't like cwest.
    But where did you see me talking about C-West here??
    And just for the record, the PK we have in C-West nowadays isn't far from EUKO or even the same as euko.<--Atleast in CZ.
    Between us, if you putting that C-West's subject on the table already.
    C-West's PK wasn't even close to be "bad" on first 2-3years. EUKO's PK start dying nowadays (after one?one N half? year?) so , you can keep sayin what ever you want.

People with +10/5?there is none with +5 accesories in cwest, And yes I can't deny those +10's items.
    But there are only couple of them, which is nothing compared to other servers..even newer servers.

Anyways, I done with answering over and over on the same stupid comments of c-west's haters.
    Keep sayin' that I talk about C-West in when I don't
    lmao u denied the +10s till u seen proof ive seen the +5s you havent lmfao and somethingspecial disbanded? to bad there in the top 5 clans #2 on orc side your such a failure man just give up already. im also not a active euko player i log some times on a char thats not mine but other than that im just sayin stop trying to down other servers cause you spent prob 10k on cwest and you know its all wasted

btw no idea why you hate turks so much cause isrealis are worst just sayin

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

lmao u denied the +10s till u seen proof ive seen the +5s you havent lmfao and somethingspecial disbanded? to bad there in the top 5 clans #2 on orc side your such a failure man just give up already. im also not a active euko player i log some times on a char thats not mine but other than that im just sayin stop trying to down other servers cause you spent prob 10k on cwest and you know its all wasted

btw no idea why you hate turks so much cause isrealis are worst just sayin
    Tomer stopped playing last time I checked so how come they r still playing lol?probably other members or somethin.

and I didn't put even 1dollar on this game , so you can continue crying cuz u probably did and you are still some wierd guy I never seen that keep spamming this forums
    like anyone cares about you.

Racism?you seriously wanna get into this?moron.

Banned Senior Member

Tomer stopped playing last time I checked so how come they r still playing lol?probably other members or somethin.

and I didn't put even 1dollar on this game , so you can continue crying cuz u probably did and you are still some wierd guy I never seen that keep spamming this forums
    like anyone cares about you.

Racism?you seriously wanna get into this?moron.
    okey bro no one cares about me saying the lonely guy that has been playing a dead knightonline server for 5 years and racism? you just proved my point about an average isreali's iq. at least turks are smart. encase you don't understand isreali's isnt a race if so it would probably be the stupidest one.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

okey bro no one cares about me saying the lonely guy that has been playing a dead knightonline server for 5 years and racism? you just proved my point about an average isreali's iq. at least turks are smart.
    average Israeli's IQ, he says..
    use google a bit, then come and tell me what you think.

And just for the record, you are one of the most pathetic guys I ever seen in this forums.

PS : Lonely?logg cwest once in a while and check who I am before you come and talk about lonely people.

"MrFuriousKO".

Anyways, C-West hater.
    I done with answering on your pathetic comments.
    Go and play some private server a?

See ya.

Banned Senior Member

average Israeli's IQ, he says..
    use google a bit, then come and tell me what you think.

And just for the record, you are one of the most pathetic guys I ever seen in this forums.

PS : Lonely?logg cwest once in a while and check who I am before you come and talk about lonely people.

"MrFuriousKO".
    yes man your so famous on a server with about 10 players im sooo jealous man i wish i could be as famous as you on a video game. #1 sign some one has no friends in real life they try to brag about their friends in a video game

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

me and a couple nigs just started again on ares in rlb. its active and +9s are cheap as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkk

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by zXFuryXz View Post
    me and a couple nigs just started again on ares in rlb. its active and +9s are cheap as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkk
    gl on ares man heard that servers great just dont try that trash server called cwest heard theres a whole bunch of faggot israelis with broken english that claims to be a english clan there

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast