Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree2Likes

Returning player

This is a discussion on Returning player within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It's not really trolling when your spamming racist crap and he just doesn't care but okay lol even tho I ...
Page: 4

It's not really trolling when your spamming racist crap and he just doesn't care but okay lol even tho I do agree with you when you started about them being the same as Turks . People should stop using the word troll because it has no meaning anymore . People think just cause you talk crap means your a troll lol...

On topic tho ,logged ares and other few servers and it seems if you want to have fun try ares , euko or a private server . Myko us is poppin from the last time I checked and old school isn't dead but it just isn't as popular as it use to be

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    nope ive actually been enjoying trolling you so hard any ways glad you gave up faggot isreali. admit it you know your nation sucks dick
    It's Israeli , Mr.Iam Perfect english.

just hate in this thread im only tryin to get infos!

ill give you a recap since alot of posts are off topic again as usual:

ares : high population. mainly turkish with about 2-4 english clans. cheap items but youll also need more to do well
    cwest : low population. mainly english speaking. it used to be a very fun server but the population got smaller not sure how it is now
    olympia: +- same as ares but i think ares is a better place to start again atm
    euko: medium-high population. both english and turkish clans. more expensive items but you need less to do good with

so its basically up to you
    Last edited by Boeren; 04-24-2013 at 10:47 AM.

EUKO is just waste of time since alot of players did quit after they got hacked and they wont get their items back ever. Ardream was kinda active, but now its kinda dead. We did have alot of fun and then we lost our items and ardream died.
    Private servers do have players, but they can fall at any time.
    If i would have to choose it would be private servers even tho i would have to start from begining every 3months becouse they do have action in cz.

Just to proof how they deal with hacked accounts in EUKO this is my topic and few tickets: Hacked account 29,July,2012 (over half year!!!!)

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by suikkeli View Post
    EUKO is just waste of time since alot of players did quit after they got hacked and they wont get their items back ever. Ardream was kinda active, but now its kinda dead. We did have alot of fun and then we lost our items and ardream died.
    Private servers do have players, but they can fall at any time.
    If i would have to choose it would be private servers even tho i would have to start from begining every 3months becouse they do have action in cz.

Just to proof how they deal with hacked accounts in EUKO this is my topic and few tickets: Hacked account 29,July,2012 (over half year!!!!)

i agree with you, but i'm a private server lover.

EUKO isn't bad for the ppl who are more into the officials (i'm actually playing euko rightnow). on the good pk times you mostly see 30+ of both sides in cz, ardream 12+ on top times

they say there is a restoration incomming for europa, we'll see

Banned Regular Member

Euko work,need to clean k0xpers some time but pk is kind active afternoon to 1am CET

My friends are in EUKO and say there are more pk than in usko

Quote Originally Posted by StrongOne View Post
    It's not really trolling when your spamming racist crap and he just doesn't care but okay lol even tho I do agree with you when you started about them being the same as Turks . People should stop using the word troll because it has no meaning anymore . People think just cause you talk crap means your a troll lol...

On topic tho ,logged ares and other few servers and it seems if you want to have fun try ares , euko or a private server . Myko us is poppin from the last time I checked and old school isn't dead but it just isn't as popular as it use to be
    That, I do believe is called being a fail troll.

Ya but atm the game is dying ... we need more players in game

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

I don't think the game is really dying. I think the market is just saturated because of the amount of servers that are available to all the players. The game is just to spread out. What ever happend to the big server merge they were talking about?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Looks like EUKO is the best place to go for returning players. Ares still looked pretty pack on USKO, but I can't imagine the type of items you need to compete in that server these days. Guess I will be starting in EUKO.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234