Changes

This is a discussion on Changes within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; howdy ya'll. its been quite a while since i played KO, especially on k2's servers, so apparently i've missed some ...
Page: 1

DisillusionedIdealogue

howdy ya'll.

its been quite a while since i played KO, especially on k2's servers, so apparently i've missed some cool changes. from screenshots i'm seeing there are some cool new armors and items around, so now i'm wondering if k2 has changed, or if the same bullshit as usual is still around (koxp ftw, especially in cz, must be premium to play unless its 4 am, etc). anyone wana fill me in? thanks

It's gotten a lot better imo.

Still, run for Your life and don't look back.

Ripper_of_romania

howdy ya'll.

its been quite a while since i played KO, especially on k2's servers, so apparently i've missed some cool changes. from screenshots i'm seeing there are some cool new armors and items around, so now i'm wondering if k2 has changed, or if the same bullshit as usual is still around (koxp ftw, especially in cz, must be premium to play unless its 4 am, etc). anyone wana fill me in? thanks[/b]
    koxp busted
    non premium can acces easily 2nd and 3rd server
    prices sunk
    valks replaced by gryphons,same stats,gryphons last 2 months
    servers getting emptier and emptier
    more events ( even tho bugged,they still are )

McGuff1

One good thing is that lately I've been able to log in F2P every night and a lot on the weekends on East Coast US time.

Banned

less ppl, but no koxp or dupe, lil better than b4 imo

tamachan

Well theres New moradon, its pretty cool with a cool Pvp arena, Party Vs Party and Free for all~ it even says : " name of player " has defeated " name of player " when u kill someone in the arena outside moradon :P
    Theres new items from Eslant dungeon, like Dread Shield, Eagle Bow, Minotaur Earring, Howling Rooster and much more i dont know :P find it urself
    Theres a event for 70+ people called Eslant Dungeon...
    You will get in to the dungeon with a party of 8 Random people, there is a time limit~ you must kill the monsters in the dungeon to get gems from their box..
    There are 4 Stages altogether, the 4th stage is the last stage~ Where u find a boss called " Deva Bird " it drops Silver Bar and Silver Gem, But becareful cause there are humans on the other side too~ U can Win by killing deva or by Pvp~ the nation with most kills win at the end of the timer.
    There is also border war but i have no idea how it works :P a few new PUS items and a few cool events :P
    and yes k2 is bullshit as usual
    If u want to know more, u can check Kalais library :P google find it i cant write link here i will get banned for avertising

dragunmaster

koxp is gone
    you dont need premium to get into any dies server atm
    lots of new armor and weapons that are the shit
    prices gone done
    lots of new events, border war and eslant dungeon the 2 newest
    all in all its better but it still has its bad parts