reversed items?

This is a discussion on reversed items? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I heard that when you have a high-class item that is +7 you can use a reverse scroll or something ...
Page: 1

JustAnother

I heard that when you have a high-class item that is +7 you can use a reverse scroll or something wich makes it ''reversed'' and the effect is that it will glow.
    my question is :

Is this true; how do you get the ''reverse thing'' is the meaning of the item to accually make the weapon glow.

thanks in advance,

Ismael

yes it makes your weapon or armor 'glow' like a +8 one (for a weapon)
    and u can upgrade easier to +8 with it, well not easier but in like 5 steps. +5 rebirth = +8 non rebirth.

JustAnother

bedankt voor de snelle reactie !
    =
    thanks for the fast reaction(we are dutch)

but do you know how you can get that scroll and howmuch does it cost? or is it a PUS item but howmuch kc would it cost then?

u can just buy at charon for like 2.3m i thought. not sure actually but to upgrade it higher u need another scroll for like 1.3m. but dont upgrade too much, burned something to +2 rebirth today lol

JustAnother

oh ok thanks but, is it 100 % if you upgrade it just once with your +7 item?

tindall

its is 100% to +1 (Reversed), +2 and up is not....

yep..

JustAnother

ok thanks guys! btw can you really buy it at guy next to anvil :P

ya at 3th page i thought, moet je maar ff kijken het zijn de laatste scrolls zeg maar.
    sorry for dutch guys

Destructo

yup, its the rebirth scroll (not rebirth strengthen scroll), it changes it to reversed, the name also changes from purple to pink. For example, Mirage Dagger +7 will be in purple writing, while Mirage Dagger +1 reverse (equivalent to a +7) will be in pink writing.

keep in mind the item has to be high class from +1. you can't rebirth a high class item that was middle class from +6 and below.

JustAnother

ok thanks guys!
    bedaaaankt!(Dutch for thaaaanks).