Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Reversed Items.... >.< stop it pls...

This is a discussion on Reversed Items.... >.< stop it pls... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol rebirthed items r alot better then +7's, more durability and u have a better chance of making it to ...
Page: 2

_CAP_

lol rebirthed items r alot better then +7's, more durability and u have a better chance of making it to +3 than +8 so <3 rebirthed items :wub: :wub: :wub:

DeathInTheNight

Most items that r rebirthed, I think ppl meant 2 keep for a while or they wouldn't have payed 4 the scroll.The only way ur gonna get a normal +7 is if someone made it specifically 2 sell

I think that most of the kids lęke to glow ęt glow ęt cus glow "looks pr0". From my experience it's easier to sell shell rebirthed than not. Usualy the buyer is xxx_tr but still.

Btw i think only daggers get more durability after rebirth but i'm not sure.

HsK

i never reverse my items, so come buy my stuff xD

tolgahan

+(how many do you want? )
    its hard to find ... so +8 is harder now.

Speed

im gonna reverse my shit even if ppl like it or not , u dont want rebirthed find someone else simple as that , and yeah fuck u, u dont tell ppl what to do ( im sure many think as me)

Mrjcolley101

Reversing is a good feature, But dont reverse something unless you plan to make it +3 or more... cus thats just silly.. no +8 for you

wraith86

Originally posted by Speed
    im gonna reverse my shit even if ppl like it or not , u dont want rebirthed find someone else simple as that , and yeah fuck u, u dont tell ppl what to do ( im sure many think as me)
    lol

Pwner4Last

But the big question is, is it ok to reverse +8 items ?

DeathInTheNight

Depends if u want more durability or r rich enough 2 try 4 +9

the look of +8/15 armors is amazing but wht +7/12 isn't as good i would rather go with out rebirth or "reverse" my self but i wish there was a like rewind scroll to undo the reverse or something lol it'd prolly sell for like 500mill and fast lol

Cocaine

Make your own +7 shit and quit bitching you lazy anvil noobs.

Originally posted by Cocaine
    Make your own +7 shit and quit bitching you lazy anvil noobs.
    ROFL :lol: :lol:

Banned

if u want to go for +8 go farm some +1 shits and make ur own damn +7... if some one wants a glowy cant blame them 4 reverse their shit and most ppl who buy +7 aren't necessarily gunna go for +8 and prolly rverse the shit themselves anyway...i give a fukk my 5/80 5/15 shit looks sexy...

Originally posted by DeathInTheNight
    Most items that r rebirthed, I think ppl meant 2 keep for a while or they wouldn't have payed 4 the scroll.The only way ur gonna get a normal +7 is if someone made it specifically 2 sell
    +1..or like said up ur own shit

also bad couse actual upgraders cnt find materials for +8's -_-

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast