Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Reversed (rebirthed) Hanguk Sword Fix

This is a discussion on Reversed (rebirthed) Hanguk Sword Fix within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; www.KingofKnight.com is currently being updated to reflect the Forgotten Frontiers expansion. Please bear with us if any bugs show up. ...
Page: 1

www.KingofKnight.com is currently being updated to reflect the Forgotten Frontiers expansion. Please bear with us if any bugs show up. We urge you to understand a lot of bugs are not just our problems, the problems occur ingame too so, not all bugs will be fixed very easily.

Reversed Hanguk Sword Fix
    A bigger bug in KO occurred with reversed (rebirthed) Hanguk swords not showing up anymore, and this was just a bug that when the patch happened they screwed up Item_Ext_25_us.tbl file found in your Data folder. K2 might eventually fix it themselves but this is for those that don't want to wait.

File: Item_Ext_25_us.tbl

Install: Download the file and place it into the "C:\GamersFirst\KnightOnline\Data\" folder and it should replace the old one, now launch the game like normal and your reversed hanguk sword should be found in your inventory.

You can scan it for viruses, if u feel so inclined @ http://virusscan.jotti.org/

Robokill

gj thx for this no hanguk was annoying

The king. Senior Member

ty cooltanggangstaboy!!!!!!

JDgarth

can you fix the look of non rebirthed avedons to look right next? xD

yeah I probably can, whats wrong with them?

btw k2 should hire me for this crap :P

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

www.KingofKnight.com is currently being updated to reflect the Forgotten Frontiers expansion. Please bear with us if any bugs show up. We urge you to understand a lot of bugs are not just our problems, the problems occur ingame too so, not all bugs will be fixed very easily.

A bigger bug in KO occurred with reversed (rebirthed) Hanguk swords not showing up anymore, and this was just a bug that when the patch happened they screwed up Item_Ext_25_us.tbl file found in your Data folder. K2 might eventually fix it themselves but this is for those that don't want to wait.

Install: Download the file and place it into the "C:\GamersFirst\KnightOnline\Data\" folder and it should replace the old one, now launch the game like normal and your reversed hanguk sword should be found in your inventory.

You can scan it for viruses, if u feel so inclined @ http://virusscan.jotti.org/[/b]
    i was woundering if you or someone yoiu know edited this or was released from ko..
    or if you showed this to ko to fix it...
    it works thou ';s

i was woundering if you or someone yoiu know edited this or was released from ko..
    or if you showed this to ko to fix it...
    it works thou ';s[/b]
    If you understand how the tables work, it only takes minutes to fix these types of things... shame on k2 for not fixing these very basic visual bugs.

TehFonz

Thanks alot man, appreciate it! :wub: my Hanguk 11 <3

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

A bigger bug in KO occurred with reversed (rebirthed) Hanguk swords not showing up anymore, and this was just a bug that when the patch happened they screwed up Item_Ext_25_us.tbl file found in your Data folder. K2 might eventually fix it themselves but this is for those that don&#39;t want to wait.

You can scan it for viruses, if u feel so inclined @ http://virusscan.jotti.org/[/b]
    could people get banned for useing this edited .tbl file?

Banned

ahhhhhh thank you so much been waitn forever to get my hanguk back

you are my hero

could people get banned for useing this edited .tbl file?[/b]
    I don&#39;t think you have anything to worry about. :P

Banned

Question

I don&#39;t think you have anything to worry about. :P[/b]
    i know others was editing tbl files in the past and got banned for it so i duno.

No you can&#39;t. This is client side, this means only you can see it. You are not cheating in any way.

i know others was editing tbl files in the past and got banned for it so i duno.[/b]
    I highly doubt that.

Banned

Exclamation

A bigger bug in KO occurred with reversed (rebirthed) Hanguk swords not showing up anymore, and this was just a bug that when the patch happened they screwed up Item_Ext_25_us.tbl file found in your Data folder. K2 might eventually fix it themselves but this is for those that don&#39;t want to wait.

do we need a merchant tbl or trade tbl to merchant it and see it also ?
    cause it doesn;t show in trade or... merchant

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast