Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Reversed (rebirthed) Hanguk Sword Fix

This is a discussion on Reversed (rebirthed) Hanguk Sword Fix within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wat was rong with hunguk swords??...
Page: 2

wat was rong with hunguk swords??

JDgarth

yeah I probably can, whats wrong with them?

btw k2 should hire me for this crap :P[/b]
    rebirthed ones look normal but non rebirthed look like blade axes

SillyHo

Buddah, you edited the CLIENT side table only, so YOU can see it, for others to see your hanguk they would also need to alter their own CLIENT side table. Geez, I would expect a CIA/FBI computer programmer/hacker to understand that simple thing.

Thanks for the fix coolio, I am sure dean.com will be happy.

srzknight7

Fix worked great for me, ty.

YOUR AWSOME

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

YOUR AWSOME[/b]
    be aware,other people can not see you useing it and may think your only useing one weapon or previous one when yioiu do this some may report you for bug abuse also..

lovel12345

if you do get ban just blame k2 for no fixing it so u guys had to do it urself ?

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

if you do get ban just blame k2 for no fixing it so u guys had to do it urself ?[/b]
    i'm not currently useing the file ,,,thou i tested it and it does work.

DoNotMess

go go fix quests now h34r:

creiken

Buddah, you edited the CLIENT side table only, so YOU can see it, for others to see your hanguk they would also need to alter their own CLIENT side table. Geez, I would expect a CIA/FBI computer programmer/hacker to understand that simple thing.

Thanks for the fix coolio, I am sure dean.com will be happy.[/b]

yep I would expect buddah to know that aswell, I mean after all he he did threaten to get his gm friend to replace all of my items with +1s and reduce them

rebirthed ones look normal but non rebirthed look like blade axes [/b]

I'll look into this, should be a easy fix, although I've been tied up with my new computer, some reason its not fully working right (yeah thats why u might have noticed I didn't go lunar war when like I always go.)

srzknight7

I'm not as computer savy as you are.

When, and it may be awhile, KO fixes this for everyone will we need to change the file back to get their fix or should I just not worry about it?
    (Should I keep a copy of the original file?)

Thanks again for the fix.

if they fix it, the file they give will just replace this one, hell if they don't fix it and release a patch, ya never know it could replace this one and still not be fixed.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

be aware,other people can not see you useing it and may think your only useing one weapon or previous one when yioiu do this some may report you for bug abuse also..[/b]
    Are you really stupid or are you just acting?
    They can't ban you for things that don't affect other players (such as model changing) because they can't confirm it -_-
    You're spamming every topic with bs because you have no idea what you're talking about -.-

sexyrexy

Are you really stupid or are you just acting?
    They can't ban you for things that don't affect other players (such as model changing) because they can't confirm it -_-
    You're spamming every topic with bs because you have no idea what you're talking about -.-[/b]
    do your self a favor and use the ignore feature of this forum so you never have to read his posts again

ontopic expansion was released to early... 2 many bugs, features/events still disabled, rofl

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast