Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Revolution

This is a discussion on Revolution within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well as you all know, or might not know the King election system was defaulted. When the King "lBlackLordl" was ...
Page: 1

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Default Revolution

Well as you all know, or might not know the King election system was defaulted. When the King "lBlackLordl" was nominated, the votes that Karus nation have submited were not counted. Instead the King was nominated by Having the Top NPs on Karus side. Why didn't Clyde get the King position you might ask ? He would have gotten BUT he is the owner of the castle which prevents him from having a Nation leader position. Felix did not get nominated simply because OutKasteD is third in the National points race on Karus side. The same ws GlarFist was nominated, by being the Leader of the #1 ElMorad clan...But i think Glar would have gotten it regardless..(anyways this isn't about Glar).

Since this was obviously not a fair election, and Impeachment have been put in place and we're trying realy hard to get a new vote in place.

Banned Senior Member

already voted for impeachment, but You can have the castel/king at the same time, been done on Xig before.

I don't think the Ldr of the clan that has castle can have King aswell, gotta be someone else in that clan i think. Or maybe it just doesn't work in ROFD

Banned Senior Member

Dunno, or without rankings maybe they even passed AHM. Last i knew about 3 weeks ago, AHM, Tormentors, and KilledBy were all in the 100k zone of 1st place, alot of stuff can happen in 3 weeks

actually Clyde's name wasn't on the list of possible candidates, odd really but i think it happened about the time that we for somereason kept losing grade 1 and top 5 arm bands despite being top :S

Ladies and gentlemen...our King....

king and owner of castle wasnt meant to be able to be both (was in KE release notes)

BattyBat

Default Re: Revolution

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    Well as you all know, or might not know the King election system was defaulted. When the King "lBlackLordl" was nominated, the votes that Karus nation have submited were not counted. Instead the King was nominated by Having the Top NPs on Karus side. Why didn't Clyde get the King position you might ask ? He would have gotten BUT he is the owner of the castle which prevents him from having a Nation leader position. Felix did not get nominated simply because OutKasteD is third in the National points race on Karus side. The same ws GlarFist was nominated, by being the Leader of the #1 ElMorad clan...But i think Glar would have gotten it regardless..(anyways this isn't about Glar).

Since this was obviously not a fair election, and Impeachment have been put in place and we're trying realy hard to get a new vote in place.
    also clyde wouldnt want king i dont think

Banned

dont care who is king, we havent had the king for so long it just goes unnoticed

the point is...if there is a nominee in your clan get them to go vote for the impeachment .

Rentzusuken

Even your worm-boy is sad over this development.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

i don't see why blacklord wouldn't have won legitly. He is leader of KilledBy, the top orc turk clan. And over half of the server is turkish, plus he is a nice guy tbh. i think he'll do a fine job

who let dro out of that padded room ? WHO DID IT ?!?

Obiwan

Originally posted by Dro
    plus he is a nice guy tbh.
    Yes he is.

I voted for him.

You guys want everything... Stop being jealous because your leader ain't the king mate...

Havvk

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    who let dro out of that padded room ? WHO DID IT ?!?
    sorry i need....a "favor".. :lol:

well i talked with him also,i told him he should keep that money he is gifting,to make exp events or boss events...
    he answer me with the famous answer: n00b

i hope he do a good job,i hope impeachment works so we can vote again.......

or simply blacklord start acting like a KING! :huh:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast