Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Revolution

This is a discussion on Revolution within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by devilscommandments+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devilscommandments)</div> Originally posted by BLacKLoRD @ <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments you won't win, so no point in wasting votes ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by devilscommandments+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devilscommandments)</div>
    Originally posted by BLacKLoRD@
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments

you won't win, so no point in wasting votes on you.

are u future-teller or what ?
    I don't need to be a fortune teller to tell you that you won't win.[/b]
    well what happend ? i also belive he has won legitly.

Havvk

Originally posted by Obiwan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Obiwan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    plus he is a nice guy tbh.
    Yes he is.

I voted for him.

You guys want everything... Stop being jealous because your leader ain't the king mate...[/b]
    my point in this is not that.. it would be nice have my clan leader (W0lf) as king since the last time he was
    buged and couldnt do shit....

my point is why gifting money to "friends" isntead of saving it for EVENTS.....EXP,BOSS....
    at least change the fuking wheater

Obiwan

Originally posted by Havvk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Havvk)</div>
    Originally posted by Obiwan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

Yes he is.

I voted for him.

You guys want everything... Stop being jealous because your leader ain't the king mate...
    my point in this is not that.. it would be nice have my clan leader (W0lf) as king since the last time he was

my point is why gifting money to "friends" isntead of saving it for EVENTS.....EXP,BOSS....
    at least change the fuking wheater [/b]
    What would have you done the 1st day if you were the king ? Everyone (almost) would do that... giving 1337 coins to his friends.. Understand... He is not an idiot, he knows what to do.

Banned

post a screenshot of him giving someone alot of money plzz

Obiwan

Originally posted by undefined
    In my sig, it's more than a lot :rollseyes:

Havvk

Originally posted by Havvk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Havvk)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Obiwan
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

Yes he is.

I voted for him.

You guys want everything... Stop being jealous because your leader ain't the king mate...

at least change the fuking wheater [/b]
    What would have you done the 1st day if you were the king ? Everyone (almost) would do that... giving 1337 coins to his friends.. Understand... He is not an idiot, he knows what to do.[/b][/quote]

i think we all want that,if i where king in my 1st day i would go to war dont you think? go to cz and show respect,then gift
    money to my friends,and make all dance... ^_^

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

all kings give away coins in their first days of kings... all, 411, w0lf, wasabi, and nothing wrong with that, is not like if he is giving 100m to each...

Havvk

Originally posted by Dro
    all kings give away coins in their first days of kings... all, 411, w0lf, wasabi, and nothing wrong with that, is not like if he is giving 100m to each...
    i gave u 100m........but i got something back :wub: blow ur mind :P

Banned

<!--QuoteBegin-undefined
    In my sig, it's more than a lot :rollseyes:[/b]
    omg!

LEET!

Dragonfaire

Wasabi was a very good king.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by Dragonfaire
    Wasabi was a very good king.
    very or... wery? hýmmmm

anyway, stop crying babies, so what he's king? not like he's king of the world doi!
    and who cares if he gives out money, everyone does, hell, when King system was first brought to the game I used to offer sexual pleasures for coins. :mellow:

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

It's NOT JUSTA BOUT HIM GIVING COINS AWAY....FUCK! Felix Doc...back me up here...The first thing your "KING" should have done is go and try to unBUG the exp on D1...by starting an event..Dunno if that will work but it's worth a try. It's also about HOW he won the position of King it wasn't technically legit like you say. I explained it in the very beginning..

JimXrOx

basicly.. u are right.. an XP event on d1 should fix the bug.. or just loosen it more.. imagine what will happen if the event stucks ><

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

i think that the one that bugged d1 was taurus, the human king, so i doubt that there's somethingh blacklord can do. Eitherway, he might have tried it already as far as we know... And a lot of things come not necesarily the right way, with k2 what do we expect. Just as random example, ahm and the alliance got the castle with the help of a bug, but yet they have defended it pretty good so far so... should they lose credit over taking the castle due to a bug? i don't think so.

personally, i'd have love to see felix as king, but there's no reason to be bitching at the new king because this didn't happened.

M0NSTERED

Joseph staline pls.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast