Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Moving Combo

This is a discussion on Moving Combo within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When I'm in cz and are behind a running mage. I hold down W and press skill-r-r skill-r-r skill-r-r but ...
Page: 1

FatM4n

Default Moving Combo

When I'm in cz and are behind a running mage. I hold down W and press skill-r-r skill-r-r skill-r-r
    but when I do taht the "r" hits doesnt hit

WHat combo should I do to make the "r" hits count?

Banned Senior Member

if you press 2 r's while running after someone, you should be getting in almost every R, i barely miss mine. Maybe your just pressing R too fast

KirbyKommando

If you are too far away from your target , "r" will never hit , if I combo moving targets (especially classes who dont have lightfeet) I just get so close behind them that my character starts bouncing against them , never misses.

FatM4n

thast wahta I do but it never hits

so u saying when you are behind some one that has not lightfeet and you start bouncing on them you should hold down W and press skill-r-r skill-r-r ?

dam you phantom_rogue you cant kill me in cz when Im n00b :P

U need to be close to the target. With assasin against all classes but rogues is easy cause u run faster so u are always close. With other classes u are gonna fail some R damage when u chase them.

KirbyKommando

Lemme tell you step by step how I do it :

Step one : hold your mouse 1 button to move arround.
    Step two : spot somebody you want to kill
    Step three : hit "w" as you get close to your target wich will result in targetting him
    Step four : keep holding the mouse 1 button to move next to him and follow his movements using your mouse
    Step five : as you bounce against him use skill + r + r skill + r + r .. ahh .. u know the rest :P

You have to be able to pot / lightfeet or minor heal (depending on what you have on your mouse2) / combo with your left hand using this method.

FatM4n

ok ty all for the help

and ty deviel that make this forum so I never ever have to see charlie here

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by FatM4n
    thast wahta I do but it never hits

so u saying when you are behind some one that has not lightfeet and you start bouncing on them you should hold down W and press skill-r-r skill-r-r ?

dam you phantom_rogue you cant kill me in cz when Im n00b :P
    Wanna do a 1v1? I'm not on Phantom right now I just woke up and will be going to work soon.

FatM4n

naah im cool
    you prolly 1 hit me

FatM4n

I got it now Ty all :wub:

Haxium

Originally posted by Devile
    U need to be close to the target. With assasin against all classes but rogues is easy cause u run faster so u are always close. With other classes u are gonna fail some R damage when u chase them.
    yep, and maybe because rogues have short range w/ daggers, so when the skill works, the r works too, unlike warriors or bps who can skill cuz of the range or raptor/ms, but cant r.

TunaFishyMe

cuz you are playing a bp. I played bp for 2 weeks or so, and for r to hit you have to be really really close.

FatM4n

thats was when I was sin

the topic is more then 3 months old

biobot93

Originally posted by FatM4n
    thats was when I was sin

the topic is more then 3 months old

lol i wonder y ppl go back to like 5 pages just to get the same question just to keep it going likt this

FatM4n

that post was n't on page 5 , it was the first post I made in ko4life, It makes me nostalgic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast