Speed hack wacht out

This is a discussion on Speed hack wacht out within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok, there is a speed hack out now.. When i was in the war on olympia, i was chased by ...
Page: 1

Pwner

Default Speed hack wacht out

ok, there is a speed hack out now.. When i was in the war on olympia, i was chased by this warrior, and he was really far away from, i mean really far. And you all know a rouge can lightfeet from a warrior, that is so far away. So i took light feet, and this warrior in some way he was chasing me, and he was fucking faster then me (u know how far it is betwen like golems and DM ? Yeha that was distance) 2 sec later he was behind me, BEHIND ME, i was like wtf. 1 sec later he was infront of me and killed me. I think i have fraps of it.. I will put it up later. Also this was not the only warrior using speed hack. There was like 3 more.. Anyway i just wanted to tell you all that :P

Banned

it was freddy kruger coming to get you :P :lol:

SiegeR

i saw a guy on olympia too

human warrior

who had been chased by at least 10 orcs(probably 7 sin) they couldnt touch him and he fleed maybe same guy?

xourico

yep, its possible to speed hack using a program like kosp that swift you, then you use sprint or lighfeet aftter and it will add MORE speed...

like 150% of normal speed from swift + 150% of speed from sprint or 200% from lighfeet, so you will get 300 or 350% of normal speed... instead of a max 200% <_<

I saw this in some cheater forum os something... <_<

Banned

wrong section please move to cheater section :P

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    hes not reporting a cheater

DieWithMyKiss

wow, you're not late.

Banned

Originally posted by giga+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(giga)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    hes not reporting a cheater[/b]
    ok your right

wrong section please move to bug reports and cheats section :P

Pwner

This guy had like 500% more speed, couse like i said the distance was like betwen dm and stone golem in cz, and he did that deistance in like 2-5 seconds...

Banned

Originally posted by Pwner
    This guy had like 500% more speed, couse like i said the distance was like betwen dm and stone golem in cz, and he did that deistance in like 2-5 seconds...
    yeah man we all know its called speed glitching man now move to post bug reports...lol

its possible to set your speed to whatever you like by messing in your memory.

you can set it to slightly faster than swift, so its hard to notice but you can run away from warriors/mages etc. I have seen 3 people doing this so far today but it is hard to verify without using swift myself.

strange but i found one of those too last week:
    i was running alone around human base then seen a turkish-like-named orc male bp...ok lets try...he massive malice parasite me...ok. i change to pike + shield running to 12 island he stops does malice parasite again and he catch up spamming me 600-700...i'm like wtf?!...ok he doesn't deserve 50np.../town.

armand0

Originally posted by SiegeR
    i saw a guy on olympia too

human warrior

who had been chased by at least 10 orcs(probably 7 sin) they couldnt touch him and he fleed maybe same guy?
    how?
    90% of the olimpia sins using jingling :angry: