is rf online any good

This is a discussion on is rf online any good within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I heard it has good pvp and good summoning class...
Page: 1

kingtha

I heard it has good pvp and good summoning class

kingtha

http://www.rf-onlinegame.com/index.php

im currentlying playing it and its nice

easy lvling and good pvping

o_O , i heard its like the worst korean lvling grind

orumjack

very nice game.i'm currently playing on Cora.Got lvl 47 Spritualist(Mage)

This game is like unbugged version of KO(of course this game also have bugs like all others but eh you cant compare with Ko)

PvP is also cool.You gain Cp(same like NP) when you kill opposite nation.

One of the best thing i liek this game is CHAOS POTIONS!

When someone from you own nation makes you mad or ks your mob ok dont worry.Just drink chaos potion and you can attack your own nation and you can kill if you have enough power.If that person also want to attack you he will need to use chaos pot.

There are also wars called CW (Chip Wars) 3 times a day.

Pretty cool game.IF you have any kind of questions about that one i might help.

Btw , i play on Solus server and i suggest you to start at Solus coz its new server.

I tried making a Striker on that game and only got to the early lv20's, I didnt want to bother exping to 30 when you only have one attack with a long cooldown and exping is slow.

I heard that a few levels can make a crapload of difference in PvP. h34r:

kingtha

very nice game.i'm currently playing on Cora.Got lvl 47 Spritualist(Mage)

This game is like unbugged version of KO(of course this game also have bugs like all others but eh you cant compare with Ko)

PvP is also cool.You gain Cp(same like NP) when you kill opposite nation.

One of the best thing i liek this game is CHAOS POTIONS!

When someone from you own nation makes you mad or ks your mob ok dont worry.Just drink chaos potion and you can attack your own nation and you can kill if you have enough power.If that person also want to attack you he will need to use chaos pot.

There are also wars called CW (Chip Wars) 3 times a day.

Pretty cool game.IF you have any kind of questions about that one i might help.

Btw , i play on Solus server and i suggest you to start at Solus coz its new server.[/b]
    one of question that has been bothering me can i be a warrior build grazier

and the price check of a gateway key

plus i play same sever ^_^ but i play the machines

orumjack

Okay to tell you shortly about races in game:

Accreatia (Robots): Easy to exping because of having high natural def. and hp.Strikers very good at start good for farming.Armors looking cool.So for PvE quite well.But for pvp , they do crappy dmg (expect strikers) and striker only good for ppl lower than 45.You can mostly 1 shoot most of the lvl 45s when you are 45 or smthn.

Bellato: Their mages have nice dodge and block ablities.But dont have high damage.MAU is so hard to build.Easy to farm.When you are red mau its ownage.If you are enough patient go for Maus.2 kind of MAUs 1 melee 1 ranger.Melee overal dmg and high def. catapults(ranger mau) low hp , low def (mau low def is higher than most of the players btw) but so high dmg.

Cora: its the nation for Damage.Warlocks pure mages for damage.Graziers so nice with animuses (isis,hecate).They have overall def tho and hp.Their BK (defansive warrior) is also quite nice.I really dont find anything bad with coras OH , yes i know they dont have good accessories.Dont have any HP accessories.

Thats all from me for now.IF you have any kind of questions i can help you.But i really want to say that this game worths to play.Also for babashoppers here , you can also babashop on that game there is a cash shop smilar upgrading system like KO.Try it you gonna like .

kingtha

im so lost on the upgrading how do u do it
    and how do u lvl fast in this game its so slow lving <_<

i got to 47 or 48 while go has to be one of the worst games i have played. just my opinion. i dont think its worth even trying.

Also KO is much much better than RF lol.

orumjack

i got to 47 or 48 while go has to be one of the worst games i have played. just my opinion. i dont think its worth even trying.

Also KO is much much better than RF lol.[/b]
    lol i was expecting such a opinion from KO player.

Lets make this clear.This game isnt just EXP BAR game.lvling is just one of the part of this game.If you compare with ko , lvling is everything with KO thats why that game sux :S here along with xping there are also pting and lvling your skills.And you have much more options.KO youre totally limited.If you are ranger = Dual shards or IB nothin else for ex. but here even you create mage you can be melee fighter anytime you wish if you lvl up melee pts regadless of your lvl.thats why i like this game.

also pvp is cool as much as ko.whatever its your opinion but i still suggest ppl to try.but again dont be fool when you see that lvling is so fast.this kind of chars called "gimped" in the game.lvl&#39;ed too fast but no pting and skills.you are just a trash.

again if you have any kind of questions about that game i will do my best to help.

peace.

kingtha

lol i was expecting such a opinion from KO player.

Lets make this clear.This game isnt just EXP BAR game.lvling is just one of the part of this game.If you compare with ko , lvling is everything with KO thats why that game sux :S here along with xping there are also pting and lvling your skills.And you have much more options.KO youre totally limited.If you are ranger = Dual shards or IB nothin else for ex. but here even you create mage you can be melee fighter anytime you wish if you lvl up melee pts regadless of your lvl.thats why i like this game.

also pvp is cool as much as ko.whatever its your opinion but i still suggest ppl to try.but again dont be fool when you see that lvling is so fast.this kind of chars called "gimped" in the game.lvl&#39;ed too fast but no pting and skills.you are just a trash.

again if you have any kind of questions about that game i will do my best to help.

peace.[/b]
    yea im getting the hang of this game now lvl 33 cora named ayabie sever solus

=) pting for summoner is nothing :lol:

lol i played it when i quit ko. but i stick by it . i guess its an aquired game play taste xD

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

I&#39;m playing Lumen Accretia at the moment. Any good guns on that server/race?

kingtha

ok got the hang of this game now :P so does any one esle play

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

MY recent run-in with technical support went like this:

Me: Since your last patch, the game doesn&#39;t load I get this error message <error message given>

Codemasters: Please send dxdiag.txt

Me: <sends requested info>

Codemasters: Oh you have a laptop, we don&#39;t give a shit about users on laptops as they&#39;re non-standard. No support for you. Bye

Me: left high and dry...

/quit_rfo

I can&#39;t even give away my good items cos I can&#39;t login!