Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

+3 Uniques / +9 items

This is a discussion on +3 Uniques / +9 items within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well since the past month there has been a huge increase on Dies marketplace of +3 uniques, like rol +3 ...
Page: 1

BoShkE

Well since the past month there has been a huge increase on Dies marketplace of +3 uniques, like rol +3 roc+3, seen some +9 items like shard +9 tota+9 shell +9
    In Ares section you can only read the RULE that its forbidden to sell those kind of items...http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=141148 First of all why can this rule only be read in Ares marketplace if its forbidden to all other 'older'servers? Second of all I've seen Eric editing some topics from some ppl and warning them about that. But then day later some other pops up selling his +3 unique and he gets no warning nothing...So wtf is up with this, if its forbidden then MAKE it so. Why is that topic only on Ares and not on Dies and other 'older' servers? How the fuck should ppl know about it? Some even know and ignore it...Its not fair that forum mod/admin warns 1 person or edits his topic, and then he doesnt do shit about 2nd one I meen come on thats not fair. Its not so hard to make one mod keeping an eye on each market section. Can some admin/mod clear this issue. Ps look at this guy he just edited his list today adding more +3 items: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=188816
    And believe me when i say it, he will edit this list more and more. And in first place he said im quitting this is mine list haha come on :lol:
    We will be seeing more of these turks on marketsection,and if this issue doesnt get resolved market place will be soon as cafegeveze
    I just want to know whats up with this rule, are we allowed or not, if not then make it clear to everyone and make it sure it stays that way. If not then i think some ppl have more privileges then other...Warn ppl who dont know or ignore the rule, do whats needed. But this thing needs to be resolved!

it started with this but now not only turks sell +3 and
    +9 stuff so they loosened up but it would be nice to have a clear answer

SpaceFlower

I totally agree!!! Ko4life management must have same regulation for all forum members.

Dupe is up again

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

It's now a very grey area . I myself sold some +10 RB pads ( a +9 item ) not too long ago and more and more in diez people have the +9 items.

If your unhappy about some items being posted in your own market section tell one of the global mods or admins and we will take a look for you

BoShkE

It's now a very grey area . I myself sold some +10 RB pads ( a +9 item ) not too long ago and more and more in diez people have the +9 items.

If your unhappy about some items being posted in your own market section tell one of the global mods or admins and we will take a look for you[/b]
    Yes i know, you sold them to me remember? :lol: Listen i have no problem with those items beeing sold, but i do have a problem with a admin/mod warning editing someones post cause he is selling a +3 unique/+9 item and someone else not...Thats not fair. And ppl like that turk who gonna sell +3uniques/+9 items on regular bases shouldnt be allowed at all I meen i know dies for example has grown in that aspect, you can buy +8 now cheap and try to make +9, its not that rare anymore. There must be an clear rule about this, why did Eric edit post from a guy who were selling Complete +9 pads and warning him if he does it again a ban will follow...

SpaceFlower

If your unhappy about some items being posted in your own market section tell one of the global mods or admins and we will take a look for you[/b]
    So why than Eric is edit topics and giving warnings?
    Simple: is that rule on or off?

roc/rol+3 shouldn't be against the rule anymore, depending on who it is and how many are being sold...obviously you know of some people who are dupers and shouldn't be allowed to sell +1 items here. But since the market crash, there were heaps of people with 100-200-1000 gbs saved up, and since you can buy rol/roc on merch for like 800-900, it's not that hard to make +3. There are some items that I won't let be sold still, but really nowadays, it's up to the market mods judgement, since they should know something about their server, they should know what's viable and what's not.

Check Beramus.... ROF +3, IN +3, IB +3, ROC +3 :S
    Just an example...

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

As a market section mod, it's my resonsibility to moderate selling threads and the items being sold in those threads.

Per ko4life rules: Moderators will decide how to procede on a case by case scenario.

Personally, I do believe the "+3 unique / +9 item no selling rule" is a bit outdated, or perhaps should be clarified.

Obviously, a +9 wood staff doesn't compare with a +9 hellbreaker or a WE+3 doesn't compare to an IN+3.

So I believe it's up to each individual market moderator to use their best judgement when decisioning whether or not to allow the suspect items to be sold.

And in turn, ko4life members must trust our judgement to make the decision - after all, you elected us.

Mariuszowy

there was a dupe like in my ko (it stoped after christmas event when they block it).
    Some thinking people dupe it from +0 to +3 and delete the othere to have only 1 same ID.
    And same iwht +9 / +10 items and unique +3 / +4 / +5. It's called "Legit DUPE"

SpaceFlower

there was a dupe like in my ko (it stoped after christmas event when they block it).
    Some thinking people dupe it from +0 to +3 and delete the other to have only 1 same ID.
    And same iwht +9 / +10 items and unique +3 / +4 / +5. It's called "Legit DUPE"[/b]
    You are missing the issue here.... it is not about legit or dupe items.... its about forum mods case-to-case judgment. They notice some minor things, while "overlooking" some clear dupers.

Why there is not clear rule? Its true we elected u... but if mods don't do their job, or even worst, abuse their power, they are responsible to who?

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Why there is not clear rule? Its true we elected u... but if mods don't do their job, or even worst, abuse their power, they are responsible to who?[/b]
    There is a clear rule: Selling of these items will or will not be allowed at the discretion of the respective market section moderator.

If you believe a mod isn't doing their job or is abusing their power, your issue may be resolved by posting in the Problem Resolution Center.

japo

You are missing the issue here.... it is not about legit or dupe items.... its about forum mods case-to-case judgment. They notice some minor things, while "overlooking" some clear dupers.

Why there is not clear rule? Its true we elected u... but if mods don't do their job, or even worst, abuse their power, they are responsible to who?[/b]
    and you are the one who know who is selling duper items or not?? pff shut up!!

I made 3 shards+10 rebirth with 5xshards+5rb... using 20 tears exactly... and now i have +11, +10 and gived +10 to a friend. But BE SURE i could have upgraded this daggers to +11-14...
    This is an example in Edana, and if other pple upgraded like me... isnt hard find +11 items or higher. even if you count that there was a bug for upgrade from +11 to +21rb easily (yes, that guys that have full +9 shell set etc used that shitty thing)
    And about +3 uniques... in Edana is rare find rocs+3 or rols+3 (I think only 2-3 guys have that), only WEs or other cheaper uniqs are +3...

In conclusion, let admins do his jobs o.O

Mariuszowy

i was selling shard +9 on this forum half year ago and i got banned :P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast