Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

RICHPICH DIED?

This is a discussion on RICHPICH DIED? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I heard that man who played Richpich commited suicide. Is that true? Anyone can confirm it?...
Page: 1

balrog

I heard that man who played Richpich commited suicide. Is that true? Anyone can confirm it?

razzy

I heard that man who played Richpich commited suicide. Is that true? Anyone can confirm it?[/b]

and where di you hear that from? :huh:

Nukemz

Thats not even funny.

SoulDace

Wtf? anyway its really not funny , i glad he got scammed but if its true its not funny at all , ill ask SmallPich since he good friend of him.

tolgahan

i couldnt find anything about him on turkish forums

SpiriT_HunteR

I doubt it but Holy Shit

SoulDace

Its not even Funny to post it , even when i hate when he played since he was duper or w/e , if he suicide becuse of game , i really sad to hear about it , anyway he just a person , he human and its a game even if he cheat , we must be sad for it , i asked SmallPich , i hope for good answer and not to see " yes its true " .

balrog

A met some person in mora who said that he lived in same district as Richpich. And he said that he cut his veins. I hope its not a true.

thedevilsmanner

A met some person in mora who said that he lived in same district as Richpich. And he said that he cut his veins. I hope its not a true.[/b]
    We all hope :S
    If he cut his veins Omg :S Its to sad ..
    It hurt myself !

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

i think suicide yourself for a game is pretty lame <_<

SpiriT_HunteR

A met some person in mora who said that he lived in same district as Richpich. And he said that he cut his veins. I hope its not a true.[/b]
    Damn, i really hope its not true too. But why would you do it due to a game?

SoulDace

Its a game , and if he really died i hope ill not see comments like " w00t finaly the duper w/e died " its not funny , we cant judge him only becuse of a game , if he cheated in USKO its not mean shit , in RL he prolly act diffrent and its sad to hear something like that even when i not sure if thats a true or not , please dont make it flame topic about him its not nice and even if its not the true , dont say dammit why its not the true also its sad just to see you say it , you&#39;ll be dumb for me and prolly for others .

I sorry for bad English , i try but .... so sad RichPich.

RiseAgainst_

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Sorry i cant say anything else

LOLLL

3thos

you guys are all sympathetic for this guy, suicide is a selfish act and if he truly did kill himself over a game, well, then is just a damn well shame, because that is probably the most ridiculous reason ever.

UsedFromDiez

wait.....he cut his veins....is he emo?
    but still it really aint funny.If he died thats sad.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast