Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

RICHPICH DIED?

This is a discussion on RICHPICH DIED? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Someone PMed me in game and said that he facked my mum. Is that true? :'( i hope not ....
Page: 2

Someone PMed me in game and said that he facked my mum. Is that true? :'( i hope not .

i think suicide yourself for a game is pretty lame <_<[/b]
    It is, but who the hell slits their wrists over a game? If he topped himself then it will be cuz of other factors, most likely he&#39;s a social reject and that&#39;s why he turned to the game and when the game went he feels like the world is collapsing. It&#39;s a hard concept but if you had nothing and all you have is taken, you would feel fucking down and if you&#39;re already suicidal then hell, it&#39;s probably the way to go.

you guys are all sympathetic for this guy, suicide is a selfish act and if he truly did kill himself over a game, well, then is just a damn well shame, because that is probably the most ridiculous reason ever.[/b]
    So all the people with Sychizophrenia are selfish when they take their lives to avoid further pain and suffering to themselves and others? Don&#39;t be a faggot.

Anyway, if he did, it&#39;s a fucking shame, if he&#39;s a cunt or not isn&#39;t really the point, anyone taking their own life had some problems and I&#39;m not on about your typical emo bullshit, you should feel sad that someone can get that way... not that it&#39;s him.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

i hope he drop have stones

5DollahSuckySucky

Thats not even funny.[/b]
    LOOL , whyd u edit ur "LOL!!~~~"

Banned

puts new meaning to

"i love KO"

puts new meaning to
    "i love KO"[/b]
    u said it all wrong...
    puts a new meaning to
    "ko for life"...

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

u said it all wrong...
    puts a new meaning to
    "ko for life"...[/b]

I wonder if any one takes that to heart? Like, really thinks for them its ko or nothing =/

3thos

So all the people with Sychizophrenia are selfish when they take their lives to avoid further pain and suffering to themselves and others? Don&#39;t be a faggot.[/b]
    obviously you have never known anyone who has committed suicide, it is selfish due to the sheer fact of the many many many people you leave behind to grieve in the act that you have just made, to morn over what has happened to the one that they love, to go threw the rest of your life knowing that a person you loved took his life away because he thought things were not going to be right, because he thought things were not worth living anymore, because he just simply gave up.

you sir, are the fucking moron.

Banned Senior Member

Too bad for him if he did it

I wonder if any one takes that to heart? Like, really thinks for them its ko or nothing =/[/b]
    LoveMuffin (Todd)
    ieWithMyKiss: (Chris)
    HBK/GANN0N (Nick)

There... you got 3

3thos

Sychizophrenia[/b]

you spell it Schizophrenia and for someone to become that state of mind, they have done it to themselves with prior actions that they have chosen, but even if they are in that state of mind, still does not give them a reason to kill their self, there is no reason no matter what to kill yourself.

also on this note, if you are or know someone in that state of mind, hopefully your loved ones would be logical enough or hopefully you being the person seeing someone in that state of mind would put them in a facility for treatment.

so sad

Banned Senior Member

god stop spamming fucking whore

CallMeNoob

So sad if true hope NOT!

3thos

god stop spamming fucking whore[/b]
    and this would be considered not spam, we have pm&#39;s for a reason.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast