Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

RICHPICH DIED?

This is a discussion on RICHPICH DIED? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lets hope and pray he didnt done so...
Page: 3

sexa

lets hope and pray he didnt done so

obviously you have never known anyone who has committed suicide, it is selfish due to the sheer fact of the many many many people you leave behind to grieve in the act that you have just made, to morn over what has happened to the one that they love, to go threw the rest of your life knowing that a person you loved took his life away because he thought things were not going to be right, because he thought things were not worth living anymore, because he just simply gave up.
    you sir, are the fucking moron.[/b]
    committing suacide coz of a game- yes, patethic and selfish.
    but not every1 do it coz of selfishness. depression IS a disease, and ppl that get into deep depression can get to a state where they want to kill themselves.
    so it depends on the reason aswell, not only on the act.

Banned

obviously you have never known anyone who has committed suicide, it is selfish due to the sheer fact of the many many many people you leave behind to grieve in the act that you have just made, to morn over what has happened to the one that they love, to go threw the rest of your life knowing that a person you loved took his life away because he thought things were not going to be right, because he thought things were not worth living anymore, because he just simply gave up.
    you sir, are the fucking moron.[/b]

Your a moron. If you knew that you were causing your loved ones pain and you could have the option of A. living b. Ending that pain I think some people would consider suicide a very feasible option.

you spell it Schizophrenia and for someone to become that state of mind, they have done it to themselves with prior actions that they have chosen, but even if they are in that state of mind, still does not give them a reason to kill their self, there is no reason no matter what to kill yourself.
    also on this note, if you are or know someone in that state of mind, hopefully your loved ones would be logical enough or hopefully you being the person seeing someone in that state of mind would put them in a facility for treatment.[/b]
    Not really man, there's some people that just get fucked up in their mind without doing anything to cause it... It's just a disease, like any other disease. Ofcourse, this doesn't have to lead to suicide, because the guy I know who has it has Schizophrenia, but is fighting hard to be there for his kids and the people who need him. There are cases where suicide is rightful, but it's 1 out of maybe 1/2k suicides...

And yeah, something like this happened in Holland by some kid that played Rs. Sad thing is, the money he lost which caused him to commit suicide was like 1% of what I had, and I would've surely paid that to save a life...

Rezzer??

Banned

Rezzer??[/b]

Go play in traffic.

Go play in traffic.[/b]
    u go so i can rezz u ^^

Banned

u go so i can rezz u ^^[/b]
    Show some respect you fucking 13 year old.

Show some respect you fucking 13 year old.[/b]
    i will if its true but no1 knows so shut the hell up

Banned

i will if its true but no1 knows so shut the hell up[/b]

Make me.

Banned

Richpich is "an hero"

What was his real name?

Say what You want guys, but i think that if someone commits suicide over a game, it's sad and hilarious at the same time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123