Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

RichPich got owned :p

This is a discussion on RichPich got owned :p within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol i dced someone :P...
Page: 3

MirZa117

lol i dced someone :P

Imhotep

W/e he did, this isn't right, some mod please remove this :/

sexa

from what i have seen here he was a rejected person by community. if he got hacked then u may get happy by that. but making a topic in a public forum isnt a good way to celebrate it.

thats prooly tez's point if you still didnt saw it

wanker

not really sure why a mod or admin hasnt step in yet cause no matter what he did it doesnt allow you to condem him

you stoop the the level of a common hacker/theif by doing this

your not the judge or executioner and what i really dont fathom here is that your acting like you did a service to the community

if he duped and macroed or w/e....he will be back in 1 month with better items cause he is pissed or will get a database hacker to do the same to your char

ko4life should not condone this kind of behavior from anyone of its members and you should not take pride to stooping to the same level as him[/b]
    +1

Banned

not really sure why a mod or admin hasnt step in yet cause no matter what he did it doesnt allow you to condem him

you stoop the the level of a common hacker/theif by doing this

your not the judge or executioner and what i really dont fathom here is that your acting like you did a service to the community

if he duped and macroed or w/e....he will be back in 1 month with better items cause he is pissed or will get a database hacker to do the same to your char

ko4life should not condone this kind of behavior from anyone of its members and you should not take pride to stooping to the same level as him[/b]
    +2

this is really fucked up

SoulDace

i was wondering about if richpich could have give his pass and id to ask gm restaure him then he wont need dupe item cause it look strange all item unseal as he is gold premium and only him or someone knew his unseal key could do this

tolgahan

when did you turn into such the justice maker on these forums?
    lately, all i been seeing you do is protect people that don't even care about you ...[/b]
    you are an idiot. he just said the right thing.so stfu
    whatever richpich does ,it is not our business to punish him.If u dont like k2's justice ,dont play the game then

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

i know its too late but the char u playing is scammed too. but doesnt matter since its long ago^^

To be honest, i don't think richpich was a legit guy about his stuff, but at least he was a nice guy. And btw he got his level legitly, i'm pretty sure of this (made a lot of xp with him). I would like to see DupeWolf clan hacked but richpich didn't deserved that much .

i think this whole shit is fucked up

Since im a prick anyway I'll just laugh at this.

The twit had it coming to him, he was scum and always will be scum. Yes we should wait for k2 to give justice BUT OH SNAP! that wont happen.

At least I can take pleasure in someone elses misfortune for once rather than feeling sorry for a scam victim, it's like watching americas funniest home videos lots of people get paralyzed after the humor took place. But it's still worth a laugh at the time right?

Banned

obviously it is a new server because it has manner points .... im thinking maybe it is .... olympia? diez?
    not really sure but it is one of the kind of older servers.[/b]
    its ares
    and im glad this happend to him
    nannanaanana

Hostage

The account is already hacked AND the guy has a bad rep in the first place. Fuck him for being a n00b. Leave it at that. If I cared, I'd probably ban a few of you for trying to log his account. BUT, I could care less..Though it's pretty sad he was never banned in the first place. What a shitty fucking game.

I wonder what happend to his items ...

And incase the topicstarter removed them ... where'd they go?

Akai

I wonder what happend to his items ...

And incase the topicstarter removed them ... where'd they go?[/b]
    I have no clue

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast