Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

RichPich got owned :p

This is a discussion on RichPich got owned :p within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ROFL, I'm glad he finally got what was coming to him for a long long time. Don't listen to Tez ...
Page: 4

G0D

ROFL, I'm glad he finally got what was coming to him for a long long time. Don't listen to Tez the retard of justice he don't know shit about RichPich.

Tbh I don't even know why people in other servers even posting in here actually caring, I guess they all trying to up their post count.

I hope he doesn't get fuck all back. +1 to Matt as well.

HotAsIce

This guy was a prick, I gladly "condem" him as tez put it. If he levelled legitly, good for him, I'll delevel him legitly as well. I owe him that much.

killer2675

what server is this on>?

CallMeNoob

what server is this on>?[/b]
    Ares

not really sure why a mod or admin hasnt step in yet cause no matter what he did it doesnt allow you to condem him

you stoop the the level of a common hacker/theif by doing this

your not the judge or executioner and what i really dont fathom here is that your acting like you did a service to the community

if he duped and macroed or w/e....he will be back in 1 month with better items cause he is pissed or will get a database hacker to do the same to your char

ko4life should not condone this kind of behavior from anyone of its members and you should not take pride to stooping to the same level as him[/b]

Perhaps you should've PM'd or IM'd someone then >_> I don't read every topic. Anyway, think this is plenty.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234