ridiculous, JAIL? how to get out?!

This is a discussion on ridiculous, JAIL? how to get out?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; (Game questions and tips dont get any views) During invasion, (luferson) I went uphill on the mountain left off luferson ...
Page: 1

Default ridiculous, JAIL? how to get out?!

(Game questions and tips dont get any views)

During invasion, (luferson)
    I went uphill on the mountain left off luferson entrance (looking at the entrance from outside), This used to be a nice hiding spot, or a spot for LEERROOOOYYYY, I went halfway up and got tped into jail!!

How do I get out? The friggin quest doesn't even work!! What a waste of time, and ofcourse I'm alone in here being legit, and the cheaters running through walls chasing me in war are still there killing my mates at invasion. -.-

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

post SS of this jail i wanna see what it looks like

Remember the lvl 30 quest? Its exactly the same, but with worms, bandicoots, bulcans, kekoons and undyings. except it takes way fucking long to kill them. And after I relogged my quest resetted. LIKE WTF?! It also costs mp and Im fucking sick and tired of it. Im leaving to Argentina soon, And cant be bothered to do this shit, thing is, I have to pass my leadership to someone else, and cant do it in here ffs.

just take off ur uniques so u dont use a crazy amount of mana all the time

the jail is for wall hackers ...the banned is for ko.xp

It still takes a % of your mana, so that doesn't matter. I tried to regain with hp set on, then attack without. But I still cant kill the mob without using an mp pot, which I dont have anymore.

I feel sorry for you SirS :/ maybe you could buy mp pot from power-up store?

I'm in the same boat,
    got tp'd to jail from bdw doing nothing out of the ordinary and spoke to kabal got my punishment stick (LOL) but can't get any quest from him, he just says i can go back to moradon once my punishments complete.
    cant mail pots to yourself from other characters or accounts
    cant access pus to buy pots there
    get dc'd about every 40-50 mins in there and as someone mentioned somewhere that thier quest resets when they relog but idk i been killing unnamed monsters for about 4 1/2 hours now.

so, anyone who's made it through there, is there like supposed to be a quest u actually pick up and tracks the monsters killed?
    or u jst get yer whacking stick and go to town on monsters faces till you get tp out?
    and last but not least!! since i was put in there for allegedly wallhacking is it possible to just wallhack out?

Doooh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SirS View Post
    It still takes a % of your mana, so that doesn't matter. I tried to regain with hp set on, then attack without. But I still cant kill the mob without using an mp pot, which I dont have anymore.

Sorry for that, when my acc got hacked, hacker tped me to JAIL.. You need have alot of patience to do this fucking quest. Sit ur char for ur MP recover, or like some1 said abose, try to buy Premium pots from PowerUP Store, i bought.

GL.

Quote Originally Posted by Domi View Post
    Sorry for that, when my acc got hacked, hacker tped me to JAIL.. You need have alot of patience to do this fucking quest. Sit ur char for ur MP recover, or like some1 said abose, try to buy Premium pots from PowerUP Store, i bought.

GL.

so you claim to have purchased pots from pus whilst in jail.... i call bs on that futhermore that still doesn't help if u dont have a quest to get out.

It's lame man It happened to me as well once but in emc I ran out of souls and it took forever to get out