Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is ridiculous - Reward for Energy Rock + answeres to important questions

This is a discussion on This is ridiculous - Reward for Energy Rock + answeres to important questions within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i don't know if my friend was reported but the energy rock just got deleted from his inventory and that's ...
Page: 3

Bowtie4Life

i don't know if my friend was reported but the energy rock just got deleted from his inventory and that's all.. no ban or something
    basically what k2 has been doing the last days is covering their mistakes by making fantasy stories... (believe me they DID NOT intend to bring energy rocks into game, but instead of admitting it and saying it will get wiped, they make up these stories)

if they keep doing this.. you will soon see stories about the evil dragon injecting arrow shower hacks in game or causing server crashes to destroy his enemies. lol[/b]
    Rofl, maybe this council or w/e needs all the energy rocks to fight the evil koxpers or they need the energy to bring back bifrost or the mobs that dont spawn, or need the extra power to keep the servers up a longer time. Its a genius plan they're doing, they make everyone hate the game and on the verge of quitting, release this new mystery item that brings interest to everyone, then they decide that they need the item back. Then once all the rocks are collected, they fix all problems with a flick of the wrist, and everyone is happy again, and this game is awe to the some again with koxp and tbl less pk..

...Or they just suck balls and made another mistake...

thats how compeny's work its rearly thare foult h34r:
    but to be honest i don know it any1 in jap/korean ko had it?
    cous if the had the same storry it isnt a mistake :lol:

Arthurios

haha this story shit is so gay

Ignore Me Senior Member

haha this story shit is so gay[/b]
    Last year I collected chocolates for a *&£$ purity ring.

Provided no retards learns Elvish or dress up - this RP stuff is okay with me.

Its just clues - mixed with a few lies - and anyone who used a rock probably LOLed. I solo a quest beserker so easy - good times.

misterfrisco

I think its a good idea to get rid of it personally, i like to solo boss hunt all bosses in eslant. i can do them all but it takes me a while Talos maybe 5 minutes with SS+7, imagine i have it 1/4 of the way or 3/5th of the way dead, and a dutche bag comes and KSs it with that item. That would suk.

i hate how he talks like that why cant he just say
    "eventually we will just do a database search and delete them from the players who have them"

this isn't lord of the rings ffs[/b]

HAHA EXACTLY!! im laughing my ass off right no. hahaha

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

this game started looking like that rpg games where completly retarded people pretend to be werewolfes or dragons etc..........

this game started looking like that rpg games where completly retarded people pretend to be werewolfes or dragons etc..........[/b]

ooo, that sounds like fun, can i be a werewolf????

silverbuffer18

ooo, that sounds like fun, can i be a werewolf????[/b]
    nooob
    dragon> werewolf..

nooob
    dragon> werewolf..[/b]
    Everybody knows that the leprechauns did it.

So k2 traded away 2 people's energy rocks for that +10 item and a cs +8. Now they're deleting everyone elses energy rocks without awarding them? Sounds fair to me.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

they were seeing how meny people would hand them in
    and with a few energy rocks in a clan ect,
    u can kill felankor with just a party of 8 3 tanks and priests ... and abyss fire hah :P
    so would you turn it in?
    na k2 knew it
    called everyone out
    so the 2 "dumbass" people who turned their shit in
    Actaully got rewarded for it
    Deal with it
    Done and over
    BB

Banned for scamming.

honesty for K2 is important they were willing to give the most powerful weapon! they said it was illegal! why not turn it in xD?

they were seeing how meny people would hand them in
    and with a few energy rocks in a clan ect,
    u can kill felankor with just a party of 8 3 tanks and priests ... and abyss fire hah :P
    so would you turn it in?
    na k2 knew it
    called everyone out
    so the 2 "dumbass" people who turned their shit in
    Actaully got rewarded for it
    Deal with it
    Done and over
    BB[/b]
    for a ANY item of my choice? fuck yeah i would turn it in. who cares about killing felankor with 1 party when u can get a +10 weapon of my choice for pking which is, in my opinion, the only good thing about the game.

roxikcz

Okey just so all know k2 offer you a silver gem for Energy Rock................
    to make this story short after looking in forums ill try answere a few questions

is the Energy Rock illegal? i mean there hasn't been any real noitice from k2 that it is illegal.

linus says:

They have been declared illegal by the in game government. K2 has not declared them illegal. They're part of the game. We dropped them on purpose. Whether you choose to obey the roleplaying event of the in-game government is up to you, but they are the ones who declared them illegal.

This morning's announcement about them being off-limits in CSW came from us though.

Tonight royal collectors will be going around on all the servers asking that loyal subjects voluntarily hand over their Energy Stones for studying purposes. This is, of course, before they decide to go around confiscating them.

last post in this topic: http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...=192184&hl=
    Are Energy Rocks (cup) aloowed to be used ?

Penegrim says:

Yes, you can use the rock anywhere else atm. Just not in CSW.

in this topic: http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=192196

i dunno what u guys says but since it's legal to use the cup everywere beside csw, and you don't have to turn in the cup, why should we do it for a single silver gem ?[/b]
    It is interesting

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast