Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Rip Chyper 1st +21 rev

This is a discussion on Rip Chyper 1st +21 rev within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There are just some rich people in this game who don't mind spending $10,000+ to be the first ones on ...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

There are just some rich people in this game who don't mind spending $10,000+ to be the first ones on server with full +9's and some +10's. These guys are crazy and if they spend that much money then hell they deserve to have the best items in the game. More competition for me and you! KO wouldn't be KO without the rich baba shoppers to kill.

I wouldnt be too calm Guys. I stil remember the Year in c-west 2011. where Some turk started selling unlimited amounts of +10 mage chitin pauldrons And priest pauldrons. I even found the topic that i started in 2011 lol. So yea even if this one is legit or not. IT still wont change Any shit regarding injected/duped items. Some day they Will do the same on steam i sure Ass hell know iT
    I even remember Some Guys trieing to resell iT here for USD rofl.
    Shady game Will stay shady

Quote Originally Posted by b0ZZ View Post
    I wouldnt be too calm Guys. I stil remember the Year in c-west 2011. where Some turk started selling unlimited amounts of +10 mage chitin pauldrons And priest pauldrons. I even found the topic that i started in 2011 lol. So yea even if this one is legit or not. IT still wont change Any shit regarding injected/duped items. Some day they Will do the same on steam i sure Ass hell know iT
    I even remember Some Guys trieing to resell iT here for USD rofl.
    Shady game Will stay shady
    I don't know if I misunderstood your meaning, if I did then never mind. But you do realise steam is just a platform that offer securing your account? it actually has no affect in the in-game itself? if it had, there wouldn't be such a koxp heaven. It seems a lot on ko4life mix STEAM and NTT together, while steam is just a host.

farm for hours to get glaves and chitins. all to get them to +7... 2004 2005 days for me. xigenon.. sliding golems lol

lucky bastard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123