Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Rip steam server?

This is a discussion on Rip steam server? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SkyHunter See it's funny because people who have played for the same time as you, if not ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    See it's funny because people who have played for the same time as you, if not longer, have the exact opposite opinion. You can't cheat on the new USKO; it's quite literally impossible, and if you did, they have so many active GMs it's pretty rare to see any KOXPer (and they completely blocked TBL so none of that either). How do they ruin the game exactly? that's a pretty general statement; if anything I would say more english players ruin in the game due to their inability to play, them rage quitting, or just being bad and just not fun to play against period. There are plenty of us in game right now with premium and we didn't pay any turks to get it either, so I don't know why you guys keep complaining. If you really wanted to play, you would log onto the new server (Beramus) buy EXP prem and come join Cypher, but instead you guys sit on ko4life complaining that the game is bad.
    I don't even know why they still use these forums tbh if all they do is hate on KO.

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
    Dude... let's be real... 17k of those 18.5k players are Turks who.. 1.) ruin the game. 2.) are not fun to play with cause majority of them cheat 3.) just assholes in general. and the other 1.5k are English speaking or Europeans who are stuck in ques cause we didn't get premium cause we're not Turkish... like open your eyes man, it's a Turk game, yea it's populated but no one wants to play with those people... call me racist or an asshole but i've had 7+ years of playing KO with them to formulate my opinion, so it's a pretty backed up opinion if you ask me.
    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I agree, you're no different than the other 18450 turks at this point.

You guys. We all get it, you were molested by K2/Gamersfirst/Koxp/Turks when you were starting out. 90% of us were and some worse than others, but its ok, you can let go. You dont need to forgive, but the new guys *are* trying, and it doesnt look at all like its going to fail any time soon. People have been wishing for KO to die since MYKO and this fucker just refuses to die.
    azreal313 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonko View Post
    you guys are all completely fucking retarded

theres a topic about how to bug the que u will get in easy you are all just too retarded to do it

edit: razor ur fucking pathetic
    It's not about the fact people couldn't login due queue or having a DC , but that's fucking ridiculous. KO has what 2.5k max users per realm/channel? and when there is around 1.5k per channel it's saying you have to queue for over 1101 users before you get in-game, which means 1000 slots is reserved for premium users, right? and the point of that is? to milk money.

Let's be fucking realistic the game is over 10 years old , and they still haven't ficured a way to increase a cap per channel/server without relaunching new ones every two minutes. You're saying the 19k people are having fun on KO which stand for two wow realms.... their capacity is 5 - 10k per channel so do the fucking math. I'd rather pay a 10 euros month for a game where i don't have to queue than a game I pay 40 usd and still queue for over 300+.

They opened new server like 30 minutes ago, and every turkish user re-logged to that server either to ruin peoples fun or just leveling faster >< It's impossible to do anything when turks spend 3000 usd on every channel just to use genie and exp premiums.

I don't give a damn if they got over 100 servers or 1 as long as they remove the fucking queue or at least increase the cap a bit... it's 2016 not darn 2005.

Purrminator Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    It's not about the fact people couldn't login due queue or having a DC , but that's fucking ridiculous. KO has what 2.5k max users per realm/channel? and when there is around 1.5k per channel it's saying you have to queue for over 1101 users before you get in-game, which means 1000 slots is reserved for premium users, right? and the point of that is? to milk money.

Let's be fucking realistic the game is over 10 years old , and they still haven't ficured a way to increase a cap per channel/server without relaunching new ones every two minutes. You're saying the 19k people are having fun on KO which stand for two wow realms.... their capacity is 5 - 10k per channel so do the fucking math. I'd rather pay a 10 euros month for a game where i don't have to queue than a game I pay 40 usd and still queue for over 300+.

They opened new server like 30 minutes ago, and every turkish user re-logged to that server either to ruin peoples fun or just leveling faster >< It's impossible to do anything when turks spend 3000 usd on every channel just to use genie and exp premiums.

I don't give a damn if they got over 100 servers or 1 as long as they remove the fucking queue or at least increase the cap a bit... it's 2016 not darn 2005.
    If they make the cap higher they'll lose paying players and honestly, how many do play KO these days?
    13k on Steam?, that's really low, like they can't make it free to play, cause then they won't make any money and really, that's what this is all about and has always been with KO.
    I was thinking about joining Steam, but seeing it's the same shit all over again, I couldn't be more tired with this game.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    I only came on the forums to see what the crybabies had to say, now back to exping!
    anyone else think this guy just sucks ko's dick? i dont know you but you're the only one kissing ko's ass, i mean idc mute me for bad language but holy shit.
    NuclearWinter and razor like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRaZieLLLLLL View Post
    anyone else think this guy just sucks ko's dick? i dont know you but you're the only one kissing ko's ass, i mean idc mute me for bad language but holy shit.
    he also thinks ko isnt p2w

Quote Originally Posted by eupheuz View Post
    he also thinks ko isnt p2w
    Please tell me how this Steam server is Pay to win huh? Last time I checked the PUS has barely anything in it, premium and some scrolls and thats it, good luck winning with that bro.

Please tell me how this Steam server is Pay to win huh? Last time I checked the PUS has barely anything in it, premium and some scrolls and thats it, good luck winning with that bro.
    XP boost,scrolls,trinas,cosmetic items. ALL OF WHICH YOU CAN SELL ! Sell them,make noah. Make noah,buy OP items. = P2W. Also im sure it wont be long until you see those spammers spamming GB selling websites.

There you go, disconnects fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    XP boost,scrolls,trinas,cosmetic items. ALL OF WHICH YOU CAN SELL ! Sell them,make noah. Make noah,buy OP items. = P2W. Also im sure it wont be long until you see those spammers spamming GB selling websites.
    You're literally retarded, that is not at all how "Pay to Win" works. Also just FYI, there are no cosmetic items, just Premium, some scrolls and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I agree, you're no different than the other 18450 turks at this point.
    why didn't you mention about your Turkish hatred while selling your OSKO account to me? you were looking very friendly then. anyway, i hate racists like you.
    azreal313 likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jonko View Post
    you guys are all completely fucking retarded

theres a topic about how to bug the que u will get in easy you are all just too retarded to do it

edit: razor ur fucking pathetic
    It's not me the one choking on NTT's wang lol.

Inb4 mod flaming call the cops.

Quote Originally Posted by Gattsu View Post
    why didn't you mention about your Turkish hatred while selling your OSKO account to me? you were looking very friendly then. anyway, i hate racists like you.
    If you get offended by this, then there's no hope for you. Rational turks would understand why there's so much animosity towards the majority of them. I've met some of these people, the self-aware kind, and I can count them with one hand. Mad kudos to those.

Correct me if I'm wrong but did I show any hatred towards turks in this thread at all? You're a living stereotype, bro.

You're literally retarded, that is not at all how "Pay to Win" works. Also just FYI, there are no cosmetic items, just Premium, some scrolls and that's it.
    literally,am i ?

You clearly have no fucking idea how server architecture works.
    No, there is absolutely no reason why a server would be 1500 player capped, most other mmorpgs have 10x that if not more. It's entirely to push more people into buying their ridiculously priced premium.

I get it, you will defend KO no matter the situation but some battles aren't worth fighting. It's a shitty ran game that's mostly P2W with horrible hosting, but you, same as me like it. There's no problem in that, just see it for what it is and stop the senseless defending because you're making yourself look like a complete fucking idiot.

The other guys mindlessly hating on it should stop too. It's pointless, the steam server is no different to any of the other servers with the exception that there is no dragon box's. Everyone playing it get's it, if you want to make an informative thread somewhere spelling out the differences then you should go do that.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast