Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree37Likes

Rip steam server?

This is a discussion on Rip steam server? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor If you get offended by this, then there's no hope for you. Rational turks would understand ...
Page: 4

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

If you get offended by this, then there's no hope for you. Rational turks would understand why there's so much animosity towards the majority of them. I've met some of these people, the self-aware kind, and I can count them with one hand. Mad kudos to those.

Correct me if I'm wrong but did I show any hatred towards turks in this thread at all? You're a living stereotype, bro.
    I agree with this statement, i have many turkish friends, and none of them get offended just by someone saying the word "turks" they understand that this game is like crack in their country,and they joke about it all the time.

Banned Senior Member

I guess I'm in the minority by saying this is the best launch I have been a part of when playing this game. I have 0 disconnects and 0 lag. Who gives a shit if the PUS isn't working properly for everyone the first day. It's not like people get some huge crazy head start and then you can never catch them.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    I guess I'm in the minority by saying this is the best launch I have been a part of when playing this game. I have 0 disconnects and 0 lag. Who gives a shit if the PUS isn't working properly for everyone the first day. It's not like people get some huge crazy head start and then you can never catch them.
    Especially because it's 80 cap; you can hit 80 in a week with prem, two without.

I've been fucking around for the most part, not hardcore grinding and I'm level 66 already.
    Last edited by azreal313; 01-26-2016 at 11:55 PM.

I found where the queues are guys!

DoomBringer and JayClaiba like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    No, there is absolutely no reason why a server would be 1500 player capped, most other mmorpgs have 10x that if not more.

I get it, you will defend KO no matter the situation but some battles aren't worth fighting. It's a shitty ran game that's mostly P2W with horrible hosting, but you, same as me like it. There's no problem in that, just see it for what it is and stop the senseless defending because you're making yourself look like a moron.
    I'm glad someone else feels the same about this azreal guy. Somedays I think it's degano on a 2nd account. But that ain't none of my business.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    I agree with this statement, i have many turkish friends, and none of them get offended just by someone saying the word "turks" they understand that this game is like crack in their country,and they joke about it all the time.
    first of all, i dont like the community in game, either. i have to accept that. but if you say the word "turk" make generalisation that will bother me. you are using the word "turk" as curse. guys i am Turk ok?
    anyway, i dont want to write longly about this issue and dont want to misdirect the topic. good luck, i like you all if you are not a racist

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    some guy on steam reviews said it best,one entire generation of turks was wasted because of KO .
    You mean a turk placing blame elsewhere? Perish the thought you apartheid!

I hear private servers are booming btw, like 30 ppl online!
    azreal313 and JayClaiba like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gattsu View Post
    first of all, i dont like the community in game, either. i have to accept that. but if you say the word "turk" make generalisation that will bother me. you are using the word "turk" as curse. guys i am Turk ok?
    anyway, i dont want to write longly about this issue and dont want to misdirect the topic. good luck, i like you all if you are not a racist
    You have to understand with the utmost respect WHY we use the word turk as a bad word. It's from years of common disrespect from the turks themselves, even and especially acknowledged by other Turkish members.

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    You have to understand with the utmost respect WHY we use the word turk as a bad word. It's from years of common disrespect from the turks themselves, even and especially acknowledged by other Turkish members.
    Turks are often disrespected by the non-turkish community also. Keep your frustrations to yourselves guys, everyone wants someone to sling their shit at these days.
    azreal313, ilterates and Gattsu like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gattsu View Post

Then saying english speaker or american or european is also a curse, do you see how dumb that sounds?

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    Then saying english speaker or american or european is also a curse, do you see how dumb that sounds?
    I don't think he actually meant the word curse, just that the word Turk is always used with negative connotations.
    Gattsu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    I don't think he actually meant the word curse, just that the word Turk is always used with negative connotations.
    exactly. sorry i am lost in translation i think.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234