Want to change premiums!!

This is a discussion on Want to change premiums!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So I was a noob ( drunk ) and bought DC premium. Now i'm lvling my char and It's really ...
Page: 1

Default Want to change premiums!!

So I was a noob ( drunk ) and bought DC premium. Now i'm lvling my char and It's really slow... I want to buy exp premium. What will happen to my remaining 550 hours of DC premiums? Will it cancel it out or just save it for after?

You can technically have up to 90 days of each premium on your account at once. You'll still retain your dc premium for as long as it remains and you'll have the option to switch to it in game. However your account can only have 1 premium active at a time.

Imo just farm until your pre runs out and buy switching when it's gone. Otherwise you waste a lot of money

Little viking Senior Member

The problem when u buy another premium, say XP premium is that your other premium will run at the same time.
    So even though it is not active when you are ingame it will still be used. I made the same mistake as you last year and asked the support desk about it.
    They won't help you ofc by ''freezing'' the premium or w.e. So like Simba says just farm for now untill your out of premium or fuck the money and go for the XP.

If you buy switch prem it will give you an extra 550hours of DC prem after your switch prem runs out! So buy switch prem, that way you can use it for exp/war/dc and then have dc for the following month!

Little viking Senior Member

Isn't it so that when u use switching premium and u switch to xp the timer of both switching and the dc premium run?

Quote Originally Posted by RedDecember View Post
    Isn't it so that when u use switching premium and u switch to xp the timer of both switching and the dc premium run?
    yes both will runat the same time but you just added another 720 hours of DC/exp/war prem. So it will stack..

Thanks for the heads up guys!!! I will just buy switching them.. That way I wont lose DC premium!