Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

stko completely dead still?

This is a discussion on stko completely dead still? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i imagine it's more dead now than ever with the new usko server that came out recently right?...
Page: 1

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Default stko completely dead still?

i imagine it's more dead now than ever with the new usko server that came out recently right?

server hellgarem is more then dead. there are more people selling in el morad altar then in hellsgarem moradon.

Little viking Senior Member

there are more people lvling to 45 in Altar moradon then there are merchants in Hellsgarem..

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Unfortunately ill never deal with usko again. stko or privates are all that I can handle.

Little archer Senior Member

There are more people active in ko4life than in hellsgarem on a busy day

Steamko went bad and failed because of the price of PUS and the turkish community that can't afford it.

Stko is pretty active on cypher. Usually JR is 170/170

Little viking Senior Member

Cypher is good with activity, but the other servers failed. I hope they will merch the servers eventually. They even did them polls a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by spires999 View Post
    there are private servers with more players than that

Quote Originally Posted by spires999 View Post
    Wat about wars and cz? You know, the zones that matter.

You could take a picture of cypher's moradon and fool anyone into playing it. It's the same as Altar. Turks 24/7 farming reselling and living off KO instead of finding a real job, but when you go to pk zones, it's fucking dead.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Wat about wars and cz? You know, the zones that matter.

You could take a picture of cypher's moradon and fool anyone into playing it. It's the same as Altar. Turks 24/7 farming reselling and living off KO instead of finding a real job, but when you go to pk zones, it's fucking dead.
    Hmmm is that even viable for turkish ppl?

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    i imagine it's more dead now than ever with the new usko server that came out recently right?
    Why don't you just go and check yourself ?

Essay incoming.
    Cypher is the only server worth a damn at stko. Fairly active. Personally quit altar in a week of pking to go back to cypher. That's because I found cypher pk more engaging, but that's just me.

@Decerto Not everyone is going JR that's for sure. But player base is consistent and active during normal ko hours. Obviously night times for Americans can become super dead if people decide not to play that day or whatever.

There's off days too when people have things to do or whatever so you'll randomly have a day where there's only a few parties pking in cz but it's NEVER straight up dead during normal hours.
    Most days, especially around Bifrost times, you will see 5-10k nps on the ladder ranking 1-10. CZ leading up to BF and Bifrost PK is probably the biggest the server has on a daily basis. There are SO many farmers on this server and most of them are trying to farm Bifrost on the daily. Sloths/Wrath is literally always full, usually a lust party and envy and greed is taken 75% of the time also (too many players to farm ego, ego room is full pk), so there's a crazy amount of people that go here. On a good day you can easily make 15-20k NPs in there. Granted you need the right squad.

For wars it usually goes like this: I've seen first war be crazy, and I've seen it be npc farm, it just depends. Second war will always be insane, at the very least 6 - 7 parties on each side usually seems to be a few hundred people for this one. Third war is mostly Americans and Peruvians. Usually 3-4 parties each side at least. Very easy for me to make 40k+ nps on war days simply going to the wars themselves. I've done 100k in a war day before.

I find it interesting how people who don't play the server seem to be very vocal about the server being dead, I don't understand what your agenda is. It's 2019, KO population is very spread out and new servers will always have the craziest amount of people online but that doesn't represent how fun/exciting the pk on said server is, or the longevity of that server.
    Well advertised private servers will have more population than Cypher while new, that's a given. But that shit is lasting 3 months max and we all know it. A server lasting longer than that is an outlier and 99% won't happen.
    IMO Cypher will always have a consistently active population that is healthy in this era of KO. You aren't getting your 2006 KO population back, so be realistic nowadays.

I've been getting rank 10 or higher ladder every month since I came back half a year ago, (WoW BFA caused my KO addiction to resurface unfortunately)
    so I feel like I have a pretty good idea of how pk goes at Cypher, if that means anything to some of you guys.
    RedDecember and Ademar like this.

iTzBryan Senior Member

A hand full of my original clannies started playing on cypher recently (orc side). They say the English community is pretty active.

Quote Originally Posted by Simbaaa View Post
    Essay incoming.
    Cypher is the only server worth a damn at stko. Fairly active. Personally quit altar in a week of pking to go back to cypher. That's because I found cypher pk more engaging, but that's just me.

@Decerto Not everyone is going JR that's for sure. But player base is consistent and active during normal ko hours. Obviously night times for Americans can become super dead if people decide not to play that day or whatever.

There's off days too when people have things to do or whatever so you'll randomly have a day where there's only a few parties pking in cz but it's NEVER straight up dead during normal hours.
    Most days, especially around Bifrost times, you will see 5-10k nps on the ladder ranking 1-10. CZ leading up to BF and Bifrost PK is probably the biggest the server has on a daily basis. There are SO many farmers on this server and most of them are trying to farm Bifrost on the daily. Sloths/Wrath is literally always full, usually a lust party and envy and greed is taken 75% of the time also (too many players to farm ego, ego room is full pk), so there's a crazy amount of people that go here. On a good day you can easily make 15-20k NPs in there. Granted you need the right squad.

For wars it usually goes like this: I've seen first war be crazy, and I've seen it be npc farm, it just depends. Second war will always be insane, at the very least 6 - 7 parties on each side usually seems to be a few hundred people for this one. Third war is mostly Americans and Peruvians. Usually 3-4 parties each side at least. Very easy for me to make 40k+ nps on war days simply going to the wars themselves. I've done 100k in a war day before.

I find it interesting how people who don't play the server seem to be very vocal about the server being dead, I don't understand what your agenda is. It's 2019, KO population is very spread out and new servers will always have the craziest amount of people online but that doesn't represent how fun/exciting the pk on said server is, or the longevity of that server.
    Well advertised private servers will have more population than Cypher while new, that's a given. But that shit is lasting 3 months max and we all know it. A server lasting longer than that is an outlier and 99% won't happen.
    IMO Cypher will always have a consistently active population that is healthy in this era of KO. You aren't getting your 2006 KO population back, so be realistic nowadays.

I've been getting rank 10 or higher ladder every month since I came back half a year ago, (WoW BFA caused my KO addiction to resurface unfortunately)
    so I feel like I have a pretty good idea of how pk goes at Cypher, if that means anything to some of you guys.
    I shared in cypher for 2 weeks about 6 months ago. It was really bad but if it has improved then nice.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast