Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Old people old Friends Hello

This is a discussion on Old people old Friends Hello within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello guys . After 4 years without ko i wanted to say hi to you , working hard everyday and ...
Page: 1

Default Old people old Friends Hello

Hello guys . After 4 years without ko i wanted to say hi to you , working hard everyday and doing things for my life, in the back of my mind i remeber old days at ko , i made a lot of friends we had funs and etc the hard thing is not talking to some people you used to talk everyday the ko friends i mean ofc when i miss you guys i read our old conversations i watch our SS at pk that reminds me of you the miss the game more (talking to all my friends) i remeber the old days was sitting at mora had conversations with friends and with randoms we were talking about issue in real life and in game sometimes , i miss old days when we were all friends wanted to make this topic to say hi to all of my friends and to remind you the old days at ko, the game is going always down its dead as i heard and its looks like Digimon or pokemon now with those effects wings and new weapons gears how many times did you open your folder and watch old Pic's old video Ko old conversations with friends huh? i am sure you know the feeling , i would love to meet some of my old friends from this game to drink beer and to talk for those old and new things that happend , i love you guys hope you all the best and remeber some point you have to realize that some people stay in your heart but not in your life Friends

PS:Sorry for my english but i am trying even i am 25 years old now haha

<3333333
    zecabr and Bison like this.

Banned Senior Member

Hello brosky
    Will you play again this "dead game"?
    Good luck in real life!
    Bison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    Hello brosky
    Will you play again this "dead game"?
    Good luck in real life!
    I can do it with my old friends ofc

<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
    zecabr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison View Post
    Hello guys . After 4 years without ko i wanted to say hi to you , working hard everyday and doing things for my life, in the back of my mind i remeber old days at ko , i made a lot of friends we had funs and etc the hard thing is not talking to some people you used to talk everyday the ko friends i mean ofc when i miss you guys i read our old conversations i watch our SS at pk that reminds me of you the miss the game more (talking to all my friends) i remeber the old days was sitting at mora had conversations with friends and with randoms we were talking about issue in real life and in game sometimes , i miss old days when we were all friends wanted to make this topic to say hi to all of my friends and to remind you the old days at ko, the game is going always down its dead as i heard and its looks like Digimon or pokemon now with those effects wings and new weapons gears how many times did you open your folder and watch old Pic's old video Ko old conversations with friends huh? i am sure you know the feeling , i would love to meet some of my old friends from this game to drink beer and to talk for those old and new things that happend , i love you guys hope you all the best and remeber some point you have to realize that some people stay in your heart but not in your life Friends

PS:Sorry for my english but i am trying even i am 25 years old now haha
    ALANI M gamises

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Words just cant describe the feel, nice try tho, almost made me cry tbh. As u said noone can delete those memories, we had some good times back in the days, times that will never come back, and dont even need to, coz they're infinite in our memory, its just better that way, its actually crazy how internet can deeply connect people from all over the world, miss ya tsikis and everyone else from those days and specially from our poor lil family called Hostile! Bout the conversations we can still keep em going on fb, just hit me up whenever you need ill alwyas be there for ya and i know you also be there for me.
    Theres a Japanese value called Giri, which is a link that never ends between those who helped eachother without any purpose, and thats pretty much what we have and will always have, love ya <3 peace!

edit: sry for my lame eng aswell but i try atleast D:
    Vegeta likes this.

Im too hungover to write something sentimental. But yeah, i also miss those days. <3

I make u go TUUT TUT Senior Member kaspJuul's Avatar

Ha - Gay!!!!!!!

Miss ya'll.

good story and yes the official KO is like a pikachu game now but there some good ps servers like professionalko which goin launch soon,thats abit old style

n2m

welcome back bro !

wb enjoy it.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

miss you too Bison
    Bison likes this.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    miss you too Bison
    Danski madoo !! Didn't know you were allowed to go on ko4life laf u <3

And bison, been a long time eh miss you kanka
    Danny and Bison like this.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

The guy who came out of nowhere with some of the best gear in DCZ.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    11-01-2022, 04:30 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    09-24-2022, 03:31 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    07-29-2022, 07:27 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    06-09-2022, 02:17 AM