Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Like Tree227Likes

Rise Online Knight Offline - remastered KO?

This is a discussion on Rise Online Knight Offline - remastered KO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; @razor @kallop can you please make a Rise Online section of the forums? (Give people a reason to be excited ...
Page: 6

iTzBryan Senior Member

@razor @kallop can you please make a Rise Online section of the forums? (Give people a reason to be excited and actually use these forums again)

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    @razor @kallop can you please make a Rise Online section of the forums?
    Eventually. Seeing as it's still in early alpha, I doubt we'll see a release any time soon, unless they're aiming for private server level of polish.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Makes sense. But I'd definitely like to get the word out more to our little community so some of us can more easily band together when it comes time for official launch. Cuz right now I just assumed this to be another private server announcement before I read the post.
    Decerto likes this.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    dont waste your time on that guy. Hes a forums clown,and basically everyone ignores him. Its not only a remaster. Its about the state in which the current KO is. It badly deserves a refresh which this is,hopefully they keep it simple and as close to original myko as possible,without kurians and jpko items.
    i might troll these forums, but in real life you're just a broke ass Venezuelan kid that the entire world ignores. Sit

Narungard & Dungeon video added into first post!

Probation Senior Member

it's 2020 dude. Knight Online looks, sounds, and plays like shit and has for 10 years.
    I respect that, yet i dont care so much about the graphics but more about pvp integrity, because thats the only reason why i played to begin with. I can't speak about how the official has been because since 80 cap was released, i have stuck to playing private servers at 70 cap. I like how they add new content without fixing the original stuff. This is just a bad company overall. Turks worship the game and i hope it shows it when Rise online is released to the masses.

Little archer Senior Member

@razor @kallop can you please make a Rise Online section of the forums? (Give people a reason to be excited and actually use these forums again)
    I have zero hype or expectation for anything made in turkey unfortunately.
    DaSinister and Devotion like this.

This game is making the forms active again lmfao

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

Well luckily that shouldn't have anything to do with your role to promote activity within the community. Regardless, I made a subreddit for us. https://www.reddit.com/r/RiseOnline/ (if we get a sub-forum here I can link to it there)
    Last edited by itzbryan; 02-21-2020 at 10:07 PM.
    ilovemyko1 likes this.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    So negative. I also have little to no faith in the turkish population to put out any kind of quality product yet im still hyped to try something new. Stop being so toxic. You big fat fuck :P

join the rise online discord it has discussion in english language aswell.

I’ll keep my eye on it to see how it goes. More than likely will play it for a bit. Since from the videos it looks like a polished & better KO, honestly, what is there to complain about?
    Decerto likes this.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodzilla View Post
    I’ll keep my eye on it to see how it goes. More than likely will play it for a bit. Since from the videos it looks like a polished & better KO, honestly, what is there to complain about?
    Well if you're a guy like razor who is nothing but negative about anything that has hype because he is stuck in an emo anima mentality who only likes shit that nobody else does then you will sure as shit find something to complain about.. which he has. Dude is such a fucking fag. Slit your wrist already.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodzilla View Post
    from the videos it looks like a polished & better KO, honestly, what is there to complain about?
    Exactly. Nobody here is saying it's for sure going to be a great game, but we haven't had anything to look forward to like this since Kingdom Online in 2013... so the negativity is pretty ridiculous. Bottom line is this will get the community talking again and we need to foster and promote that as best as we can.
    Decerto likes this.

Exactly. Nobody here is saying it's for sure going to be a great game, but we haven't had anything to look forward to like this since Kingdom Online in 2013... so the negativity is pretty ridiculous. Bottom line is this will get the community talking again and we need to foster and promote that as best as we can.
    most of us are close to 30 or even older, I doubt it will ever be like anything pre 2013 again

Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    10-12-2022, 01:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    10-04-2022, 12:30 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    07-18-2022, 05:28 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-01-2022, 03:32 PM