Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
Like Tree227Likes

Rise Online Knight Offline - remastered KO?

This is a discussion on Rise Online Knight Offline - remastered KO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by noahknight I assure you nobody in Turkiye using win98. Also people can upgrade their computers but unfortunately ...
Page: 14

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by noahknight View Post
    I assure you nobody in Turkiye using win98. Also people can upgrade their computers but unfortunately there is no cure for racism.

I just wanted to see what non Türk players thinking about new game and sadly only thing I seen it racism and trash talks. Its Just pathetic and feeling disappointed because Hitler dead but Western people still living with his ideology. Thank you. I realized that thanks to you.
    To many years of fack mather fack sister my friend haha
    Decerto likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    To many years of fack mather fack sister my friend haha
    all those anany sykym pms i received...
    AnDJusticeForALL likes this.

Probation Senior Member

I assure you nobody in Turkiye using win98. Also people can upgrade their computers but unfortunately there is no cure for racism.

I just wanted to see what non Türk players thinking about new game and sadly only thing I seen it racism and trash talks. Its Just pathetic and feeling disappointed because Hitler dead but Western people still living with his ideology. Thank you. I realized that thanks to you.
    The majority of my turkish experiences are toxic. I'm not racist at all, i just know from experience that the majority of turkish gamers are uneducated, toxic individuals, that id rather not play with. You just gave a prime example of why. Nice work

Yeah man turks suck,unlike peruvians and english players cuz they are all nice and dandy.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    The majority of my turkish experiences are toxic. I'm not racist at all, i just know from experience that the majority of turkish gamers are uneducated, toxic individuals, that id rather not play with. You just gave a prime example of why. Nice work
    You have a brilliant brain. You are collecting datas about a race from a shitty MMORPG and accusing 100 millions Turkish ppl. Why? Because a Turk said you 'fuck your mother'.

Toxic my ass. Hitler killed Jews cuz his experiences with Jews were toxic. And number one racist lie: "I'm not racist but bla bla"

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    all those anany sykym pms i received...
    encountering this recently alot on league of legends
    Decerto and razor like this.

You have a brilliant brain. You are collecting datas about a race from a shitty MMORPG and accusing 100 millions Turkish ppl. Why? Because a Turk said you 'fuck your mother'.

Toxic my ass. Hitler killed Jews cuz his experiences with Jews were toxic. And number one racist lie: "I'm not racist but bla bla"
    I don't think turks are a race of people, it's a nationality and i doubt Turkey has the population of 100 million.

Tbh, his experience with Jew's wasn't toxic. According to mein kampf: he one day sees a jew walking down the street. At this point, he is obsessed with the idea of "German identity and a unified Germany". He then thinks: "should a German look like this?", because the jew wasn't blonde and probably dark hair etc etc. Then goes to Parliament a couple of times, thinks of himself: "wow so many wrong things going on here according to me. THIS MUST BE BECAUSE OF JEWS". So, he basically throws everything wrong he sees on jew's. Stop throwing that assholes name around to prove a point. Read a book. Also, wish I could tell that bastard to keep it short. My man you don't fucking have to write everything you think, you could get to the point. Jesus, reading that book was a pain.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I wonder why so many english players dislike turks... it clearly must be because of their religious beliefs or skin color, right? Not because they lure on us, or because they tp us to golems, or because they instantly say "ty" to any sort of offer in moradon, or because we get kicked out of exp parties for no reason, or because if someone looted trash in old juraid we'd be the first ones to be blamed, or because they tp their party and start ksing for 12 hours, or because they cheat, abuse, scam and glitch.

Clearly not because over 10 years the vast majority of them have made our gaming experience miserable. It has to do something with race. Damn hitler, his legacy remains alive I guess.

I realize well enough that not 100% of turkish players behave like this, but you also need to understand that most of my interactions with them have been negative throughout a very long amount of time. Don't hate the "racists", hate your own people for giving you that reputation.

If you cannot understand this logic then I'm sorry to say that you're as stupid as the rest of them.
    I would like to agree with your strain of thought Raz BUT damn peruvians, after russians, are ruining my Dota games man. Therefore, I must hate you too. I'm sure this is really sad news for you. I'm sorry
    RedDecember and DaddyIsHome like this.

Probation Senior Member

First of all 100 million? You mean 80 million Turks. At least learn facts about your own country. Also, bringing up Hitler to prove a point shows a lot of weakness in your character. You keep proving my point. Well done! Again showing how toxic, and uneducated you really are.

Godwin's law 100% correct .

Tell me if you even plan on coming to miami / san juan / cancun we can meet up and sort it out

razor and black like this.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by trapsis View Post
    I would like to agree with your strain of thought Raz BUT damn peruvians, after russians, are ruining my Dota games man. Therefore, I must hate you too. I'm sure this is really sad news for you. I'm sorry
    OMG RACISM???? HITLER WAS ACTUALLY ALIVE IN EPSTEIN'S ISLAND?? REPORTEd
    trapsis likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Respect View Post
    Tell me if you even plan on coming to miami / san juan / cancun we can meet up and sort it out

add veracruz to that.

iTzBryan Senior Member

and back on topic.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    10-12-2022, 01:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    10-04-2022, 12:30 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    07-18-2022, 05:28 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-01-2022, 03:32 PM