Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Like Tree227Likes

Rise Online Knight Offline - remastered KO?

This is a discussion on Rise Online Knight Offline - remastered KO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by DaSinister You have no idea how klasgame works bud. smh..another uneducated opinion. Enlighten us, please...
Page: 11

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    You have no idea how klasgame works bud. smh..another uneducated opinion.
    Enlighten us, please

Rise Online is fully financed by Knight Online players mostly Privates that was buying KC from the site for years and paying 15 or 20% commision on every purchase.
    The hype for the game was created because KlasGame had emails and phone numbers of all the KnightOnline players that bought KC in the site.
    Nobody would try to copy a Rolls Royce if the engine was bad. So why copying Knight Online if the game is dead and shit?

Game can be good or it can be bad. I will check it out but i don't think this topic should be in General Chat (Knight Online) its more to be moved into Off Topic or other MMORPGS section in this forum.

Probation Senior Member

Jesus.. You guys went deep into the rabbit hole. lmao

You have no idea how klasgame works bud. smh..another uneducated opinion.
    Xiao is right. And im also right about the next thing im gonna say. You need to search for help.

Why?
    Look at this topic:
    Razor is a fag.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    Xiao is right. And im also right about the next thing im gonna say. You need to search for help.

Why?
    Look at this topic:
    Razor is a fag.
    No offense little guy, but your brain honestly needs some strength lvls. You need to search for the quickness because you're slow as shit.
    Klasgame is simply an exchange company. If you have a product, Klasgame can help you offer an array of payment options for a small fee. They are the number one trading company in Turkey. Xiao is wrong, and you're wrong as well. Klasgame isn't some evil company, and it generally has good reviews, and is largely trusted which is why its number one.
    I honestly think you just want to be negative for no reason. Whenever a group of people are hyped about something, you will always find that handful of guys just waiting on his tippy toes to bash, or spread negative vibes for no reason.. Like a midget at a damn urinal.

Klasgame is not a legal company as others have stated, they are selling Korean Knight Online accounts (extremely illegal in Korea since you need to use your ID to register an account), items and gold bars in various servers and so on. None of that is legal business. It's a bit worrisome, since the game might just end up being a babashopper shit hole, but that is left to be seen. But let's be honest, with the amount of stolen assets they're using, nobody was really surprised. It's a much fancier private server, that's all, but it's not like anybody on these forums REALLY plays the game legit anyway.
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Klasgame is not a legal company as others have stated, they are selling Korean Knight Online accounts (extremely illegal in Korea since you need to use your ID to register an account), items and gold bars in various servers and so on. None of that is legal business. It's a bit worrisome, since the game might just end up being a babashopper shit hole, but that is left to be seen. But let's be honest, with the amount of stolen assets they're using, nobody was really surprised. It's a much fancier private server, that's all, but it's not like anybody on these forums REALLY plays the game legit anyway.
    Is klasgame selling the accounts personally? No. They are being paid to do so by an outside source. This is a trading company not a convenient store. Selling goldbars is illegal? Wow! I guess we should all go to jail then.
    I could make a penis pump progress app that post my girth stats and pay klasgame to help trade. This doesn't mean klasgame made the fucking app. You made your post seem alot more shady then how klasgame actually works. GG

Private server owners have been using klasgame for years to help offer an array of payment methods to gamers like you and me which is not legal business. Yet the company is legit and is a LEGAL company its what the customers of klasgame and Private server owners/account owners are doing which is illegal. -_-

Before saying that assets are stolen, you had to make some research. Everyone can buy & use these assets. Buying something IS NOT TO STEAL. Please be more respectful to labor. Accept that they did a great connection between UE4 & KO. Take a look below;

Best regards
    DaSinister likes this.

Is klasgame selling the accounts personally? No. They are being paid to do so by an outside source. This is a trading company not a convenient store. Selling goldbars is illegal? Wow! I guess we should all go to jail then.
    I could make a penis pump progress app that post my girth stats and pay klasgame to help trade. This doesn't mean klasgame made the fucking app. You made your post seem alot more shady then how klasgame actually works. GG

Private server owners have been using klasgame for years to help offer an array of payment methods to gamers like you and me which is not legal business. Yet the company is legit and is a LEGAL company its what the customers of klasgame and buisness owners are doing which is illegal. -_-
    So by your logic, if I set up a site that connects drug dealers with buyers, but I'm not the person selling the drugs, I'm not breaking the law?

Literally my only point is that it's not a lawful company, because they are conducting illegal business, that's all. Does it matter? Not really. Does anybody on these forums (built upon babashopping and later on private servers) care? No. It's just fucking ignorant and stupid not to call a spade a spade. Just acknowledge the fact that this shit is shady as hell and move on.
    DaSinister likes this.

Probation Senior Member

So by your logic, if I set up a site that connects drug dealers with buyers, but I'm not the person selling the drugs, I'm not breaking the law?

Literally my only point is that it's not a lawful company, because they are conducting illegal business, that's all. Does it matter? Not really. Does anybody on these forums (built upon babashopping and later on private servers) care? No. It's just fucking ignorant and stupid not to call a spade a spade. Just acknowledge the fact that this shit is shady as hell and move on.
    Ill admit to that if you remove the statement calling this another private server. Alot of the work being done is infact unique. This is a different game all together, it just has Knight online mechanics which we all love. Alot of games have the same mechanics. Look at all the fps games on the market. Look at most of the button mashing slasher games. To discredit the amount of work being done by calling this a private server is pretty shitty, and i was surprised that out of all people, you would have said that. You disappoint me.

Btw, the best thing to buy an asset is that they can easily update this game whenever they want. They'd buy more maps, objects, weapons & armors. So there will be always something new. UE4 is an unlimited world. Let's get lost in it!

It’s wrong to call this game a remaster, because it isn’t. They’ve just copied (very much) from KO that they think we as in the KO players want in a game. And they’ll probably be spot on with many things. Whether or not they’ve used actual Mgame assets we’ll have to wait and see. However some things in the videos seems 100% replicated or straight up stolen.

KlasGame as a company though, they’re probably an illegal company in many countries. And also if it’s true that they’ve been or are an official partner with Mgame/NTT just makes it easier for Mgame to actually take some kind of action against them even if they’re not using any of their assets at all. There have to be a contract and with KlasGame being the company they are there must be parts about them being restrictive in what they sell and that they can’t offer stuff that will violate KO’s rules and ToS.

I don’t think they’re listed as an official partner as of right now, but if they were, why aren’t they anymore? Me personally don’t want a company like this running a game i’m paying for, but they can prove themselves by not being corrupt, keep hackers out and not have the market ruined within days.

Banned Senior Member

I don't know why you people keep saying there is legal action that can be taken against this game lol. Just because it has the same concept does not make it sueable. A lot of the things look similar to KO but if it does not have the code that KO does or any of that then they can't do shit. Like I said PUBG tried sueing Fortnite for "stealing an idea" and that didn't work out well.
    DaSinister likes this.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    I don't know why you people keep saying there is legal action that can be taken against this game lol. Just because it has the same concept does not make it sueable. A lot of the things look similar to KO but if it does not have the code that KO does or any of that then they can't do shit. Like I said PUBG tried sueing Fortnite for "stealing an idea" and that didn't work out well.
    Its like talking to a wall with these kids. This has been stated at least 5x. Also people are scared about corruption when the game has yet to even release a beta. These same kids have been playing corrupt game for the last 15 fucking years yet want to continue slandering a game that has yet to be released with outlandish uneducated opinions. lmao

So for the last time. If you cant beat this through your tiny timmy brains then the hell with ya. This isn't knight online. This is an entirely different game with the same mechanics as knight online. Copy righted licensed and will be advertised as any brand spanking new game would be. It may look like knight online just like any FPS game looks the same with the exact same game mechanics just with a different story, weapons, armors, maps, etc.. Holy shit you're all fucking fat fucks lol

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Because most people on this forum and on frmtr have no idea how intellectual property rights law works. I cringe when people throw phrases around like: patent protection without knowing anything about it. I'll get a popcorn, even will go to the court proceedings to watch NTT game getting rekt in court lol

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    10-12-2022, 01:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    10-04-2022, 12:30 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    07-18-2022, 05:28 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-01-2022, 03:32 PM