Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
Like Tree227Likes

Rise Online Knight Offline - remastered KO?

This is a discussion on Rise Online Knight Offline - remastered KO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by itzbryan and back on topic. Thors hammer was a nice touch lol...
Page: 15

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post

and back on topic.
    Thors hammer was a nice touch lol

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by noahknight View Post
    You have a brilliant brain. You are collecting datas about a race from a shitty MMORPG and accusing 100 millions Turkish ppl. Why? Because a Turk said you 'fuck your mother'.

Toxic my ass. Hitler killed Jews cuz his experiences with Jews were toxic. And number one racist lie: "I'm not racist but bla bla"
    Quote Originally Posted by DauMuie View Post
    I don't think turks are a race of people, it's a nationality and i doubt Turkey has the population of 100 million.
    Quote Originally Posted by trapsis View Post
    Tbh, his experience with Jew's wasn't toxic. According to mein kampf: he one day sees a jew walking down the street. At this point, he is obsessed with the idea of "German identity and a unified Germany". He then thinks: "should a German look like this?", because the jew wasn't blonde and probably dark hair etc etc. Then goes to Parliament a couple of times, thinks of himself: "wow so many wrong things going on here according to me. THIS MUST BE BECAUSE OF JEWS". So, he basically throws everything wrong he sees on jew's. Stop throwing that assholes name around to prove a point. Read a book. Also, wish I could tell that bastard to keep it short. My man you don't fucking have to write everything you think, you could get to the point. Jesus, reading that book was a pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by trapsis View Post
    I would like to agree with your strain of thought Raz BUT damn peruvians, after russians, are ruining my Dota games man. Therefore, I must hate you too. I'm sure this is really sad news for you. I'm sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    First of all 100 million? You mean 80 million Turks. At least learn facts about your own country. Also, bringing up Hitler to prove a point shows a lot of weakness in your character. You keep proving my point. Well done! Again showing how toxic, and uneducated you really are.
    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    OMG RACISM???? HITLER WAS ACTUALLY ALIVE IN EPSTEIN'S ISLAND?? REPORTEd

How dare you guys even discuss this in public? Do you even realize that still a peaceful world that you live in is better then what it was When all your grandmother and grandfather s went through ? Don’t be hating a race and intimidate others on public forums. You think it’s a joke huh? If this continues I will report every to possible place to get this forum shutdown and legally closed. Administration is not doing their job , if there is any and whoever is responsible for this site , needs to react.
    Decerto and razor like this.

Imagine arguing on KO4life for something that's not even out.

It sounds awesome tbh, depends on how they manage premium and all that shit but KOv2 looks good

For god sake i got a dream last night. Somehow Turks ware not a race, Hitler was long dead, and nobody reads his book but anarchists, further more few jews ware rulling the world and suddenly i was in a trance farming HD worms infront of a castle in a game called Rise ....
    razor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhealer View Post
    How dare you guys even discuss this in public? Do you even realize that still a peaceful world that you live in is better then what it was When all your grandmother and grandfather s went through ? Don’t be hating a race and intimidate others on public forums. You think it’s a joke huh? If this continues I will report every to possible place to get this forum shutdown and legally closed. Administration is not doing their job , if there is any and whoever is responsible for this site , needs to react.
    So we have a Peruvian, a Turk (me), another Turk (that guy over there), have no idea where Dasinister's and the other guy BUT if you are ever in Miami/ Istanbul or London, we can all meet and sort this pickle out.

They just released a new vid,character creation.

First of all 100 million? You mean 80 million Turks. At least learn facts about your own country. Also, bringing up Hitler to prove a point shows a lot of weakness in your character. You keep proving my point. Well done! Again showing how toxic, and uneducated you really are.
    Yeah because Turks only living in Turkey. Again, you have a brilliant brain. If we count all Turkic countries, its over 170 million. But it's not the topic. Stop being a shameful racist and talk about Rise Online. Have a good day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azOhdgvE64c

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

So by watching all clips I came to conclusion , that there is a lot of good music, good video and music editor. Game itself 70% based on showing us graphics and trying to hype it up. Like most Private servers that show slow mo character walking in the background with all kinds of graphics and explosions or dramatic talk behind the screen. Therefore to me it seems many people will join (what they need) spend money, play a bit, realize that this is not something that fits nostalgic feeling of knight online and then simply quit. It’s not hard to see the failure of this project. Whole advertising, especially at this time l, when players are well informed of what knight online is after playing it well over 15-17 years. Big advertising company which has a big budget.

Banned Senior Member

They're only releasing the Alpha for turkish players right?

So by watching all clips I came to conclusion , that there is a lot of good music, good video and music editor. Game itself 70% based on showing us graphics and trying to hype it up. Like most Private servers that show slow mo character walking in the background with all kinds of graphics and explosions or dramatic talk behind the screen. Therefore to me it seems many people will join (what they need) spend money, play a bit, realize that this is not something that fits nostalgic feeling of knight online and then simply quit. It’s not hard to see the failure of this project. Whole advertising, especially at this time l, when players are well informed of what knight online is after playing it well over 15-17 years. Big advertising company which has a big budget.
    This is true, only ones that are hyping up for this game are players that stopped their mmorpg journey at KO. Just wait till they release founder packs for $30 $70 and $150 respectively. There isn't a single successful mmorg that's created in UE4 and I doubt a Turkish indie company will be the pioneer.

Quote Originally Posted by blazien View Post
    This is true, only ones that are hyping up for this game are players that stopped their mmorpg journey at KO. Just wait till they release founder packs for $30 $70 and $150 respectively. There isn't a single successful mmorg that's created in UE4 and I doubt a Turkish indie company will be the pioneer.
    There sure are, one of them is Tera.

woudlnt call tera successful lol. Anyway,@blazien,im sure a lot of people here played a lot of different mmos other than KO. I myself am playing classic right now,i have leveled at least 10 characters to 60. Ive played GW2 for a long time also. But nothing compares to PVP when it comes to KO. I was exalted in AV in classic a day after it was released. Grinding honor is meaningless and there is no satisfaction in killing people as it is in KO.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by blazien View Post
    this was the case in 2018. Since then methods have been made public and many games on pc and mobile are now going to UE4. Alot of successful Mmos have been made. You just lack the motivation to do your research. GG

implementing a completely custom MMO back-end framework handling all gameplay logic including object movement, and interfacing it with UE through networking: The client purely runs in UE, and the server purely runs outside of UE, and they are coordinated through a custom networking layer using either UDP or TCP. This approach is generally best for MMOs looking to support thousands of players per server, where UE's high-precision approach to player movement and collision are overly-expensive compared to tile maps and other simplified techniques.
    Using UE's built-in functionality for implementing both the client and server components of an MMO, and extending the networking and level streaming code to support new features such as simultaneous connections to multiple servers responsible for separate streaming levels, and coordination between servers to allow seamless movement of actors between them.
    Pretty much every modern MMO from Asia is using UE4 now. A bunch on mobile, even. you big fat fucks.

Runescape 3 currently does this. I can play off my phone data and have 0 lag in highly populated areas. You guys literally have no idea wtf ur talking about.
    Again you will state that runescape doesn't use UE4 yet jagex is looking to hire a team. They created Lunar isle in UE4 and it looks amazing. You dont do any research. You just write whatever slaps your brain even if its nonsense.

Alpha is coming if you like it or not. This game will have massive numbers and might actually put Knight online on its heels to make changes or become a ghost town.

iTzBryan Senior Member

B> HELLBREAKER +11 RB PM ME PLS

Little archer Senior Member

HAHAHAHAHA go fuck yourself.

We're adults here, we can have conversations, arguments, shitposts or jokes about anything. Who the fuck named you the moral police? Are you their dads? One thing I've noticed in this political correct world nowadays is that pretentious humans think they're above others, and they feel they're in a position where they can actually tell others how to think, and how to act. No bitch, know your place. You're not above anyone, and your judgment isn't better than anyone's, even if your intentions are altruistic. As long as no one is actually getting harmed then who the hell cares about what happens? This is the internet, not real life.

I highly doubt there are organizations that can shut down forums based on opinions from isolated users. 4chan would've been shut down a long time ago... but in case it exists, please do your worst and put us all out of this misery. I would personally be very grateful.
    DaSinister likes this.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    10-12-2022, 01:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    10-04-2022, 12:30 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    07-18-2022, 05:28 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-01-2022, 03:32 PM