Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree227Likes

Rise Online Knight Offline - remastered KO?

This is a discussion on Rise Online Knight Offline - remastered KO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; razor why are you still here ? get ur fucking face out of this forum already man stupid racist cunt...
Page: 2

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

razor why are you still here ? get ur fucking face out of this forum already man stupid racist cunt
    ilovemyko1, JokeyS and Waza like this.

It can either suck ballz or actualy be a good game to pass time,i also wonder how is the PUS gonna look like.
    I mean the concept is nice,but untill we get more info about it cant realy tell.
    Hope someone from this dead ass forum get in to the alpha stage.
    Decerto likes this.

I was able to get in to the alpha stage, we will see how it will looks like in around 2 months.

it's knight online with heavy make up on it guys come on

cizia and Ranjin like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Numan View Post
    it's knight online with heavy make up on it guys come on
    which is what everyone is asking for lol. A remaster. Its like saying new runescape is old runescape with makeup on. No shit
    itzbryan likes this.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    which is what everyone is asking for lol. A remaster. Its like saying new runescape is old runescape with makeup on. No shit
    Actually its not retarded cunt. RS3 and 07 runescape are a completely different game you fucking retarded fat fucking cunt cum guzzling twat. Stop flapping your retarded fucking mouth you sound stupid. Jesus Christ you're fucking fat as fuck. Rs3 has completely different game machanics..It would be if a sins minor heal casted hoodwink. What a bad fucking example you fat fucker Look how ignorant you look now. This is why i came back to this shit ass forum. To point my finger at you. Look at how fucking fat you are You girthless little rat.
    black, razor, Godspeed and 1 others like this.

so intense,so mad.
    ilovemyko1 likes this.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    so intense,so mad.
    A better example would have been dragonballz and dragonballz kai you big fat flax picking Venezuelan rat

This is beyond retarded.

Like this game is even going to see the day light, what a vulgar rip off.
    ~Inb4 massive law sue~

They could have copied the PvP concept of KO and get away with it, perhaps even design a different race (hello elves).
    But no, they had to rip off animations, armors, weapons, looks...

Made in Turkey - No sht, Sherlock.
    'nuff said

Evrything is the same but with better graphics....
    CZ, EMC, Luff.. Delos...

Its gonna fail if thats all.

Quote Originally Posted by Devotion View Post
    Evrything is the same but with better graphics....
    CZ, EMC, Luff.. Delos...

Its gonna fail if thats all.
    Never know man..

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    razor why are you still here ? get ur fucking face out of this forum already man stupid racist cunt
    Muslims are a race (one that I do not hate despite all the bad rep that terrorism causes), turks are not a race.

I do wish there were nicer things to say about turkish gamers after a decade of having to deal with them. Unfortunately the vast majority of the interactions that I had with them are bad experiences, so can you really blame anyone but your own people for that?

Fuck you.
    iCheeseDanish likes this.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Muslims are a race (one that I do not hate despite all the bad rep that terrorism causes), turks are not a race.

I do wish there were nicer things to say about turkish gamers after a decade of having to deal with them. Unfortunately the vast majority of the interactions that I had with them are bad experiences, so can you really blame anyone but your own people for that?

Fuck you.
    Still answering back with hate toward a race or nationality is unacceptable. Every Race, Nationality has its flaws and bads but if we start picking around and arguing who is worse, this will end up terribly bad. Its all about how much "human" we are and to be human we have to respect each other no matter what. If you dont want to respect someone, leave and not make any worse. This kind of conversations shouldn't be allowed in the community and specially on public forums. Hate breeds hate.
    ilovemyko1, Vegeta, JokeyS and 4 others like this.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhealer View Post
    Still answering back with hate toward a race or nationality is unacceptable. Every Race, Nationality has its flaws and bads but if we start picking around and arguing who is worse, this will end up terribly bad. Its all about how much "human" we are and to be human we have to respect each other no matter what. If you dont want to respect someone, leave and not make any worse. This kind of conversations shouldn't be allowed in the community and specially on public forums. Hate breeds hate.
    It's not hate as much as it is the truth. As someone who played USKO altar, I know how turks operate. Dude I'm peruvian, I know most of my people are trash especially in online games (hello dota fans), it sucks when people puts us all in the same bag but I can see why that happens, and I have enough common sense to know that the problem aren't the "RACISTS", but the rotten apples who ruin other people's fun with their disrespect and ignorance in the first place.

No one is picking around who is worse. This remaster looks like ass and the whole "made in turkey" aspect makes me want to barf. It's my opinion and I'm sorry but the "shouldn't be allowed" got a chuckle out of me. This is the last place where you will find the lovely political correctness that is destroying the internet so nice try.
    ilovemyko1 likes this.

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    10-12-2022, 01:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    10-04-2022, 12:30 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    07-18-2022, 05:28 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-01-2022, 03:32 PM