Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
Like Tree227Likes

Rise Online Knight Offline - remastered KO?

This is a discussion on Rise Online Knight Offline - remastered KO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think this game is going to be very clunky and full of exploits/cheats when it launches. How many issues ...
Page: 23

I think this game is going to be very clunky and full of exploits/cheats when it launches. How many issues KO had in the olden days ? Cheats and dupes of all sorts. Even AAA companies cant keep their games bots/cheats free (like world of warcraft,guild wars,etc..) so how is this small indie company going to do it ? I will still be loads of fun no doubt.

Senior Member ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵏᶤˡˡˢ ˢˡᵒʷˡʸ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    I think this game is going to be very clunky and full of exploits/cheats when it launches. How many issues KO had in the olden days ? Cheats and dupes of all sorts. Even AAA companies cant keep their games bots/cheats free (like world of warcraft,guild wars,etc..) so how is this small indie company going to do it ? I will still be loads of fun no doubt.
    ^ this

I'm only going to play just to see how they go around with this :P

Isnt it a light at the end of the tunnel?... i spent so many times in KO i've lost alot when they didnt recover my account even i could give proof it with paysafe's for years , and simply the week later they inserted OTP the good old MF who however hacked my email could unseal everything as he could register his number without needing any security question or code and with a registered number change everything ..

I just want to say KO gave me so much good times but also very bad and i started all over most of the times, why wouldn't i try out this one? its very promising for me, you can just make the same bad experience as everyone of us made few times in KO..

C'y all online

I’m giving it a try. I hope I can find a new game to play. It’s been about a year since I’ve played private servers. I hope they release the game in a couple of months. I’m working a lot and the winter time we have less hours. So I can focus on game more. Also any Turkish ppl here? Have they said BP will be a class??

Quote Originally Posted by Pure View Post
    I’m giving it a try. I hope I can find a new game to play. It’s been about a year since I’ve played private servers. I hope they release the game in a couple of months. I’m working a lot and the winter time we have less hours. So I can focus on game more. Also any Turkish ppl here? Have they said BP will be a class??
    You'll have alot of turkish peoples, the game is made in turkey. You can find a discord channel and there you'll be able to ask your questions, on youtube they introduced some classes Priest ist one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    If the pk style is total copy paste from orginal knight online this is the mmo rpg everyone is looking for on the market right now out of all new crap mmo with broken pk and so many old players who wont back to KO will for sure check this out. I'm just afraid that RO can be another waste of 10+ years gaming mmo for so many people as KO was in the past and hope so they will get rid of cheaters in this knight online 2.0 and game will be working well with 80+fps. Killing turks was most funny part of KO and this game will be filled with turkish people so worth wasting 20$ for premium and have some fun
    For some PK was the best part of the game for the others it was killing turks

any info about beta/alpha?

Quote Originally Posted by Duality View Post
    any info about beta/alpha?
    if you checked any of the previous posts youd know.

Will be even worse IMO. Gamers weren't that much aware or even into finding exploits like they are today. Still it should be fun to be a part of the "meta setting" that usually happens when new games come out.

I'll for sure be playing this as much as my leisure time allows me to. No other expectations than to have fun ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    No other expectations than to have fun ofc.
    That's because you're trash bro <3
    Jamm1n likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    That's because you're trash bro <3
    Mr. White Trash for you bruh!

Priest gameplay premiere right now ; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx7bG8KY1eI

Priest gameplay premiere right now ; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx7bG8KY1eI
    Holy shit the animations look bad.

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Holy shit the animations look bad.
    looks awesome Its time to move one from KO animations and graphics old school

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Torment looks dope.
    Edit : That iron impact looks so bad .
    Last edited by SacredHealDane; 07-19-2020 at 09:40 AM.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    10-12-2022, 01:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    10-04-2022, 12:30 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    07-18-2022, 05:28 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-01-2022, 03:32 PM