Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree227Likes

Rise Online Knight Offline - remastered KO?

This is a discussion on Rise Online Knight Offline - remastered KO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; same old conversations...
Page: 3

same old conversations

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Wellyou are absolutely right that borders of that were gone quite a while ago , but don’t you wish yourself to be around community with healthy minded people? Or you really don’t care? This really is about self comfort which also shows how much you respect yourself. It’s easy to get down to animal behavior and lose ground where grown people be around and discuss things. Turks are actually part of our lives same as good old ko no matter what everyone says. Yes we hate them when we play but with love. Game is game and you can laugh about it or scream. If it was other nation that is majorly involved in a game , it would be same case. There are many smart and respectful people and which are Turks. I just want make sure that there is still some invisible boundaries between us grown people where we would know that enough is enough.

peace

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Yeah if you're legit excited for this you're retarded.

Never trust anything made in turkey, unless you enjoy rootkits, software exploits, buggy vaporware or simply getting scammed.

Also, the chances of this unreal engine game having the exact accuracy in KO mechanics that everyone loves are next to none, not to mention that these guys might get 'creative' and modify some skills deliberately.
    Eh dude i agree the turks do have a bad rep from KO. just because the game is "made in turkey" doesn't mean it's doomed for failure.

sepsisor likes this.

Hate all you want this game is looking pretty great. Even though they copied a lot from Knight Online they saw potential here. KO is outdated game, has terrible customer support, bad graphics and almost no updated. They keep the game online just because it brings in so much $.

Hate all you want this game is looking pretty great. Even though they copied a lot from Knight Online they saw potential here. KO is outdated game, has terrible customer support, bad graphics and almost no updates, I still can't believe after 10 years most ofd you guys still haven't had the mental strenght to move on from this stupid game. NTT game doesn't give to many shits, they see KO as a $ machine, I hope this game proves them right and kicks them in the ass.

even if it fails, i hope it will slap those ntt cunts in the face real hard so they can do their jobs more seriously and careful. not a bad thing at all coz maybe it will help ntt to realize competition is here and they should work harder. and since only thing between turkish knight online community from switching to rise online is a pus sale. if the game offers a reasonable pus prices, ko will lose at least %50 of its turkish players. including the ppl who has the hype for starting a new game and shit. u gotta love it coz chaos inc.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDeALL View Post
    even if it fails, i hope it will slap those ntt cunts in the face real hard so they can do their jobs more seriously and careful. not a bad thing at all coz maybe it will help ntt to realize competition is here and they should work harder. and since only thing between turkish knight online community from switching to rise online is a pus sale. if the game offers a reasonable pus prices, ko will lose at least %50 of its turkish players. including the ppl who has the hype for starting a new game and shit. u gotta love it coz chaos inc.
    Thanks for talking some sense! Still so many people still play Knight Online, sad to see they haven't had the mental capacity to move on. I think this game might just explode since KO players got slapped in the face multiple times by NTTgame.

As a turk i wanted to check the comments of the foreigners here cause i am really hyped myself, but as always when something is slightly about turks there is always racism, i just want you to wait and see what happens and support this project instead of being racist bastards,i know our community has a bad history in games like this but we are trying to improve but your racism isn't helping at all, just calm down guys..

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhealer View Post
    Wellyou are absolutely right that borders of that were gone quite a while ago , but don’t you wish yourself to be around community with healthy minded people? Or you really don’t care? This really is about self comfort which also shows how much you respect yourself. It’s easy to get down to animal behavior and lose ground where grown people be around and discuss things. Turks are actually part of our lives same as good old ko no matter what everyone says. Yes we hate them when we play but with love. Game is game and you can laugh about it or scream. If it was other nation that is majorly involved in a game , it would be same case. There are many smart and respectful people and which are Turks. I just want make sure that there is still some invisible boundaries between us grown people where we would know that enough is enough.

peace
    You must love turkish cock brother. Its almost impossible for me to agree with razor but i will in this case. Turks have a bad history of being little broke ass Venezuelan rat boys who are a toxic NATION OF PEOPLE. After dealing with turks for so many years then listening to other people talk about turks and watching videos which have no relation to this shit ass game and still turks seem to be a mistake. How this nation of people still stands today is questionable. Toxic little rat dirty cunts. fat fucks

LeJ you're cool tho. You helped me buy KC on a turkish server through klasgame.
    black and Jamm1n like this.

Validating

https://discord.gg/BBnPTV english general chat

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    You must love turkish cock brother. Its almost impossible for me to agree with razor but i will in this case. Turks have a bad history of being little broke ass Venezuelan rat boys who are a toxic NATION OF PEOPLE. After dealing with turks for so many years then listening to other people talk about turks and watching videos which have no relation to this shit ass game and still turks seem to be a mistake. How this nation of people still stands today is questionable. Toxic little rat dirty cunts. fat fucks

LeJ you're cool tho. You helped me buy KC on a turkish server through klasgame.
    Dude can you make a day of your life into a youtube video? I really wanna see what you do in your life. I'm a fan
    Numan and Godspeed like this.

Quote Originally Posted by trapsis View Post
    Dude can you make a day of your life into a youtube video? I really wanna see what you do in your life. I'm a fan
    Nothing fun it would be a video of his fat fuck ass getting 20 000 slaps and 50 000 claps with the quickness

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

1:37 in the archer video. Seems they got the combo mechanics down pretty well. Interesting.
    Decerto and HookEm like this.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MINOOOOOOOR View Post
    Nothing fun it would be a video of his fat fuck ass getting 20 000 slaps and 50 000 claps with the quickness
    Hey virgin, if we wanted your opinion we would acknowledge your worthless rat flax picking life. I have 37 abs you big fat fuck girthless little rat child. I know you We played a server together and i raped your face with your moms dildo. Trash panda

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    10-12-2022, 01:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    10-04-2022, 12:30 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    07-18-2022, 05:28 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-01-2022, 03:32 PM